Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket Liners

flat_tire

Reaction score
Visit site
All,

I am new to the forum and new to the world of motorcycles, but so far I am really enjoying my 2005 FZ6. I have a question regarding my Jacket (Scorpion Hat Trick) but I am putting it in this section instead of the "Protective Gear" section. If this should be moved, please let me know.

I ordered a Hat Trick Jacket from motorcycle-superstore, but it did not come with any liners. After numerous phone calls and incorrect liners, they pretty much told me I am SOL. Apparently this jacket has been discontinued and because of my size (XL-Tall) I cannot get any liners from them or even from Scorpion directly. I really like the look and the fit of the jacket, and I purchased it for a great price (if it had been complete).

Out of the two liners that come with the jacket, I think I did get one correct one. However, based on the crappy customer service and their complete lack of product knowledge, I would like to confirm that I got the right liner.

With that being said, I have two questions:

1. Can somebody who has this jacket post pictures of the two liners?

2. Does anybody know where I can get just the waterproof liner in size XL-Tall?

I would appreciate any help or leads as I do really like the jacket and I don't want to buy a whole new jacket.

Thanks,
CZ

flat_tire

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks.

I did check their website (which did not have pictures of the liners), but not their catalogue. I found the liners in the catalogue and that worked well. I have the correct thermal liner, so now I just need to find a place to get a replacement waterproof liner.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
CZ

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad you were able to compare the catalog pics to your liner.
Maybe email Scorpion? I would think they could sell you one, or give you a dealer that could order one for you.
Hope it works out!

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad you were able to compare the catalog pics to your liner.
Maybe email Scorpion? I would think they could sell you one, or give you a dealer that could order one for you.
Hope it works out!

Or if you're lucky, they might help you rectify the situation for free. I don't know about motorcycle clothing manufacturers, but I've been lucky in the past when dealing with companies about problems. A good company will go above and beyond to help you out, and this sounds like something that they could really be of assistance with.

I'm sorry to hear about Motorcycle-Superstore. I've ordered from them a few times now. Never had any problems, but I also haven't been happy with their service. They are slow to ship anything. They say FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING! But they fail to mention that it takes them 5 freaking days to process an order...I'd pay for the damn shipping if they'd move half as fast as 95% of the other online vendors I've dealt with.

ADVdrming

Superstar
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the jacket. One of my jackets is a textile Scorpion, and I am really happy with it, good products for a decent price.

Welcome to the forum!:welcome:

flat_tire

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all for the feedback. As for the jacket, I am really happy with the way it looks and the way it fits, and since this is a discountinued jacket I don't think I would be able to find it anywhere else.

I did e-mail scorpion directly and from their website I found about 4 other online retailers. All of them were out of stock for my size, but I e-mailed them anyway just in case they had an extra liner around. I would be willing to pay for just the liner because I did get the jacket for well below the regular price and as long as the liner wasn't too expensive I would still come out below retail.

Even if I don't get the liner, I will still have a great jacket that will only be used in warmer / dryer weather.

Thanks again,
CZ