Scorpion Niptuck Jacket (M) and Exo-700 Burst Helmet (M)

nomen cognomen

Silent, but deadly
Reaction score
Visit site
2009_Scorpion_Womens_Nip_Tuck_Jacket_Black_White_Gold.jpg

I have some extra gear that I'm trying to sell to make some money to buy new mirrors and gloves.

I have a black, white, and gold Scorpion Niptuck jacket for sale. In my opinion, it's the best color combo. It's my spare jacket and I only used it about two or three times. It's practically mint and I'll send it to you in the plastic bag it came wrapped in along with the Scorpion hanger that came with it (you can attach pants to the hanger as well).

It's a very form flattering jacket and looks great. It ventilates fantastic and the padding is all CE and feels secure. The gold strings on the sides really add to the look.

Now for measurements... the jacket is a Medium. I'm 5'4" and weigh 113 lbs with an athletic build. My measurements are 34 chest, 25 waist, and 34 hips. The medium was the best fit for me. The shoulders and arms were too tight with the small and the large was just too loose in general.

It's still selling for about $150-170 all over the internet. I'm asking for $130 obo since it's been barely used and the price includes the priority mail and tracking.

Here's a link to the jacket on motorcycle-superstore:
Scorpion Women's Nip Tuck Jacket - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

If you're interested, I also have a Medium blue and white Scorpion Exo-700 Burst helmet as well and will sell cheap if bought together with the jacket.

700-burst_bu.jpg

Scorpion Burst Exo-700 helmet, size Medium.
It's blue and white and comes with the original clear shield, a dark smoke shield, aero chin skirt, and the branded helmet bag that came with it. The helmet was my spare passenger helmet, but I've realized that I practically never take passengers so it's kind of sitting around. The helmet was only worn 2-3 times and still smells new. It ventilates great and fits comfortably. I wear glasses and they fit comfortably inside the helmet. The chin skirt really helps to keep the helmet quiet and keeps excess wind out. Helmet also feels light and I've no complaints with it.

I bought it on closeout for $150. The dark smoke shield was $35 and the chin skirt was $8.
Asking for $100 obo for it all and this includes priority mail and tracking.

This is a great combo for you females or guys trying to fit your girlfriends!

I'm located in central NJ and would love to sell locally, but I have no problems shipping if need be.

Last edited: