Scorps on sale at Amazon

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpion EYA70SEO Stainless Steel Oval Exhaust on sale. Current price $512.68 (normally high $600's).
Carbon Fiber is only $504, and Titanium only $508.

Looks like only one of each style at this price though. I've grown to like the quiet stocker, so I won't be purchasing.

https://amzn.com/B005BN231K

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I see the price got dropped to 480 or something, for stainless steel.
Only one left:)
These brands should be courteous/generous like Tesla and give major discount on left over items like these for the old bikes ;)

Last edited:

Vespacruzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I almost bought the stainless 3 weeks ago when they were $610, ended up getting them from Revzilla instead due to the zilla cash. I have had them in my cart since then and they have been dropping $15-30 per day for the last week.

Vespacruzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Also ow do you find that exhaust for the fz6? In other words what do you put under search? I've been looking for a while and never seen them

These pipes and many other products sold directly from Amazon are not listed by what they fit, but rather by manufacturers item number. I have been able to sneak away with a couple good deals by looking up the item number and plugging it into the search bar.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know the CAT is slightly different lenths between the S1 and S2. Contacting the seller should verify. FinalImpact should know.

Both the cat and mufflers have different part #'s between the S1 and S2 (one digit off with the muffler)

Seems to be the same muffler per their web site (or call them) : Thanks for Shopping with MotoSport! | MotoSport

Scroll down to Yamaha bikes under FITMENT:
2007 Yamaha FZ6 Scorpion Exhaust Factory Oval Slip-On Exhaust | MotoSport

[MENTION=15974]FinalImpact[/MENTION]

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Any hardware that mimics the stock muffler should fit S1 or S2 if the pipes OD is correct..

That is: S1 and S2 mid-pipe catalytic converters exit at the same location. The problem comes into play when swaping mid-pipes between S1 and S2 as the header and mid-pipe are matched and belong together.

S1 header collector is taller rise height. Therefor the mid-pipe total length is shorter.
S2 header collector is shorter = longer mid-pipe.

Example I know works is Two Bro bolts on to stock S1 or S2 if the OEM cat is left in place. I can't vouch for other systems.

Eagletalon

Reaction score
Visit site
Well hope to get mine on Wednesday as per Amazon confirmation. Besides the Piug racing screen this is the only other mod to the bike. From all the video clips I'm excited to get it on already. Verified part number with Revzilla and it matched 04-06 so all good in that aspect. Tried to get Revzilla to price match as I would much rather give them my business but they stated that they are unable to price match and advised me to buy it from Amazon lol.

ONE LEFT, SO HURRY UP AND GET IT. Right now at $390

Later
Jon

gnyce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got them today, won't get to install until this wknd earliest... like the looks tho (got the SS). Want to figure out if I want baffles in or out. Leaning towards out.