Selam aleykum o_O

Skyder

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm Skyder 24yo from Belgium :Sport:

I'm architecture student, i've worked 2 months to spare third of the cost of my bike :banghead: .. anyway..

I was looking for a Naked Roadster in Black.. Bandit, ER6, CB, .. i was lost :confused: .. People was saying that 98hp is too much powerfull for a newbie.. bla bla bla :innocent:

(...)

Here is my first bike! , FZ6 S2 from 2009 with abs.. nothing new on the bike... i do not have enough money for now.. but i dream about a couple of DEVIL :BLAA:

Here is a video HD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficQbqRCAUM]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 S2 98hp.. LOST in the middle of nowhere..[/ame]

I'm bored to ride alone :D , are there any belgians over here ;)

:)

Last edited:
:welcome:Skyder to the FZ6 family! You will find we are a friendly group of people with lots of collective experience. Before you think of mods to the bike, and yes, I know how much you want and exhaust right now, Buy the best protective gear you can get. We have a saying here. ATGATT.... All The Gear All The Time!

I like the windmills! We have lots of them here in Southern California.

:welcome: to the forum skyder.

I'm used to the windmills as well living in Holland :thumbup:.

We have a social group for Belgium and Dutch riders (although it hasn't been used much lately).

Have fun but ride safely :thumbup:

:welcome:Skyder to the FZ6 family! You will find we are a friendly group of people with lots of collective experience. Before you think of mods to the bike, and yes, I know how much you want and exhaust right now, Buy the best protective gear you can get. We have a saying here. ATGATT.... All The Gear All The Time!

I like the windmills! We have lots of them here in Southern California.

Hi!

ATGATT :rockon:

Devil are only a dream.. i'll never have enough money before 1 or 2 years coz I still need back protector and pant ! i feel very unsafe in Levis :shakehead: .. need also new gloves and helmet.. bought too cheap..265$ and 65$..:disapprove:

Back