Seriously?!?

trampld

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright - progress is being made!

Seems there are a few of us that are at least relatively local - add to that the weather seems to be finally starting to break...and a ride may just be in order!

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in central Illinois and I would be excited to get together with anyone for a saturday or sunday ride. Just let me know if and when anyone wants to get something rolling. I'm open to just about anything.

fstronblue

Reaction score
www.consciouscup.com
I'm up in the northwest burbs.... Some nice riding out here Lets get something together. I own a Coffee shop in Crystal Lake, a group could meet there then go up and around Lake Geneva.

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
im about 2 to 3 hours south of crystal lake. im just north of bloomington normal and im game for a meet at your coffe shop. just tell me when and hoe to get there and im in

fstronblue

Reaction score
www.consciouscup.com
I'm right behind the movie theater off rt 14 from 31 and 14 take 14 west two blocks turn right on Pingree. We are Conscious Cup Coffee on the right hand side across from Culvers.
http://www.consciouscup.com
I'm game for weekend rides , um weekday rides... day ending in y rides ... morning rides.... well you guys get the picture.

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
Milwaukee, WI here planning on doing a lap around lake michigan this fall with some friends. You are welcome to meet us in michigan and ride with for as long as you want.

pjstud1v

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there no one else on here from the Midwest?

Always look for people to go riding with....guess I will have to ride a long ways to find someone on here...

:confused:

I know this is an old post, but I'm not too far from dearborn compared to the other guys on here. I rode up to Royal Oak to go riding with a buddy last weekend. Let me know if you want to ride before it gets cold.

wayne 3

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah im just sw of chicago right off of rt83 and I55. sorry im not a hot girl or anything.... just a regular dood. anyone in the area wants to jam out and raise some hell let me know