Shoei Quest Airfoil or the Icon Airframe Lifeform helmet?

Which Helmet Should I buy?

• Shoei Quest Airfoil

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Icon Airframe Lifeform

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to an early post.. I got a heads up on a shoei quest helmet that I can get for $275 where as its normally $490, And everywhere else has em on sale for around $350. Now thats a great deal. But I have always kept an eye on and thinks its a nice looking helmet at the Icon Airframe. Thats about $280. Whats your guy's thoughts?? Is the higher price always better?

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up the shoe qwest I love it its just as good and a bit better in other categories then my exo 1100

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to an early post.. I got a heads up on a shoei quest helmet that I can get for $275 where as its normally $490, And everywhere else has em on sale for around $350. Now thats a great deal. But I have always kept an eye on and thinks its a nice looking helmet at the Icon Airframe. Thats about $280. Whats your guy's thoughts?? Is the higher price always better?

The best helmet for you is the one that fits best on your head. If they both fit the same, go with the Shoei. It's a great deal!

hsq91

Reaction score
Visit site
My qwest arrives on Friday but I've tried them in the store. There's something very luxurious about the liner. It seems more comfortable and more plush than any other helmet Ive tried. Personally I don't think Icon is really in the same level as Shoei, but it ultimately depends on what fits your head best.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Shoei is a great helmet. That deal on the Quest is really great!

Sent from my XT907

Last edited: