Should I buy Glove Liners?

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
if they fit well under your summer gloves go for it!

edit: saw the picture and it doesn't seem like it has enough insulation, i could be wrong though.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is that they won't help much. If your gloves are ventilated, they will still let cold air through, which could also flow right through the woven liners.

BUT they're cheap! For $6.99 it might be worth it to just buy them and find out if they work for you. at 45F, they might help enough and save you buying a pair of riding gloves.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried it but found that when you put the riding gloves over top they are too tight and your circulation is reduced, so your fingers get cold anyway. I have some large fleece gloves that I put on over my riding gloves if it gets cold enough and find that works better. Still protected.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like dean2287's idea better. I do something similar. I wear these overgloves over my riding gloves when the weather is cold, even if it's not raining. Even though they're not insulated, the fact that they block the wind helps take the edge off. I ride around in 35F weather with these on and notice a huge difference.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've tried it but found that when you put the riding gloves over top they are too tight and your circulation is reduced, so your fingers get cold anyway. I have some large fleece gloves that I put on over my riding gloves if it gets cold enough and find that works better. Still protected.

This is the same as my own experience, I had a pair of Rev-it liners but they kept cutting down my circulation. I later bought some waterproof over gloves and these worked much better but were a bit more cumbersome to use. Anyway I have handgrip heaters now, I've riden several times this year in my summer (perforated) gloves and used the grip heaters just to take the edge off of a couple of the colder mornings.