Site outage

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems that the firewall applicance locked up once again... After rebooting it we are back online.. It is an older inherited appliance... If anyone has a firewall (goodone that works) they are not using and would like to donate let me know... All the servers (2) and hardware for the site is set up, maintained, and run by myself giving us total controll.. But some things are handme downs lol.... I plan to buy a Xincom multi wan router/firewall when I get the $$

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeeze, i almost went nuts, thanks for all the work that you do, and i will beg my brother (Works at Cisco) for something...

PS: I am sure that my boss thanks you for my productivity today!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeeze, i almost went nuts, thanks for all the work that you do, and i will beg my brother (Works at Cisco) for something...

PS: I am sure that my boss thanks you for my productivity today!!!

Get him a PIX 501 with 10 (internal) user license. Those are about $500 - $600 I believe. We can raise that much!

Actually, my cost at More Direct is $383.20 with 3DES/10User!

I pledge the first $25.00 :thumbup:

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

OMG....I just sat in the corner and cried!!!!!!!! All better now. :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i can probably get someone over here to beat that price... Probably not by much since that is a really good price, but by a little at least...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i can probably get someone over here to beat that price... Probably not by much since that is a really good price, but by a little at least...

Yes, you're one step closer to the source! :thumbup: Can you buy it and ship it to Dennis?

BTW, we use these at 24 remote sites without fail! NICE UNIT! :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, if Rob can get it that cheap, it might be best to funnel it all through him and let him buy it and ship to Dennis. :confused: ;)

well, i know i can personally have someone sell it to me cheap, but i will talk to my brother as well to see what they can do, no guarantee's though.

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems that the firewall applicance locked up once again... After rebooting it we are back online.. It is an older inherited appliance... If anyone has a firewall (goodone that works) they are not using and would like to donate let me know... All the servers (2) and hardware for the site is set up, maintained, and run by myself giving us total controll.. But some things are handme downs lol.... I plan to buy a Xincom multi wan router/firewall when I get the $$

Thanks for all the work you do..... and Im all for setting up a "maintenance fund" where members can contribute (voluntary) and that can be used now and later...

-my 2 cents

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the work you do..... and Im all for setting up a "maintenance fund" where members can contribute (voluntary) and that can be used now and later...

-my 2 cents

You could always donate by becoming a member and get a sweet Banner under your name! ;) Not to mention access to the super top secret 007 VIP-members only forum...:D

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
And contribute even further and get a sweet e-mail address too!!!

True... But no one wants an email addy lol.. I have the only one....

But the Memberships have really helped with the monthy fees for the two highspeed connections that the site uses, and to buy addons like the photovote, and Classifieds ads program I am setting up:thumbup::thumbup:.

THANK YOU ALL DONATORS... :thumbup::cheer::thumbup::cheer:

anyone that wants to donate towards a new firewall/router Click here.. and put FIREWALL in the notes section... but wait to see if we can get a deal on the CISCO Router... I have $100 to put towards it...

Last edited: