Slimey Crud Run - Oct 5th

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
Just wanted to inform everyone about the upcoming slimey crud run which takes place just west of madison, wi. It is on sunday, october 5th. Everyone makes there way to Pine Bluff, WI and arrives around 10 am. After that everyone makes their way to Leland, WI and then eventually back to pine bluff. At 10 am is when they figure the most people will be there but it has been my experience that it is more around 10:30 or 11. There is a place in pine bluff that serves food so you can eat when you get there but if you wait till later to show up you can bet it will be busy. You can check out the unofficial website at Slimey Crud Run - Un-Official Site - Pine Bluff to LeLand and Back Again! This event happens the first sunday of may and october every year. The turnout is a few hundred people usually. There are a lot of great roads out there and if you don't know the way around just find out from someone that does. The mt. horeb area is great.

S

sportrider

if you go say hi to Peter Egan for me!!!! he goes every year

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If the weather holds, I may go. As of now, the forecast is calling for 50 F and a 60% of rain. I don't think I would enjoy riding 120 miles to Pine Bluff in the rain.:(

The Mt. Horeb area is beautiful though during the fall color change.