SoCal SportBikers Welcome Ride

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Posted from an email I received regarding this ride...I will be attending!

This is our monthly Welcome Ride

Our way of saying hello and welcome!

If you've been thinking about joining us, this ride is for you! It will be a very chill ride. Come on out, meet the organizer and some of the assistant organizers, hang out.

Start of route:

TOMORROW Saturday 8/16/2008
10am

76 Pacific West (gas station on corner of Sunset & PCH)
17299 Pacific Coast Hwy
Pacific Palisades CA 90272

The route is purposely mellow and easy to accommodate riders of all skill levels. The focus here is to socialize and get to know one another.

It will be a chill ride up PCH to Kanan Dume; Right onto Sierra Creek Road; Right onto Mulholland Hwy; with a quick stop off at the legendary Rock Store.

Rock Store, 30354 Mulholland Hwy, Cornell, 91301

We'll rest and rehydrate.

Depending on the group's skill and comfort level, we'll either head west on Mulholland, or go back to Kanan Dume; West on Encinal; down to PCH; North on PCH to Neptune's' Net.

Neptune's' Net - 42505 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, 90265

At Neptune's we'll rest, hang out and eat.

**So who else wants to go with me?

Last edited:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
this is SoCal Sportbikers...not an FZ6 event...we're supposed to look for the guy on a red/black Ducati. I've never ridden with em before and the response online has over 30 confirmed YES's.

if it's lame, then I'll hang back, do my thing, and meet them at Rock Store and Neptune's!

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
hahaha i got that email too, you guys should come cause there is gonna be a lot of riders, probably around 25 to 30 riders! im definetly going tomorrow!! see ya there amigos!!!!

Ps: any bike is welcome

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Oscar, what should I look for to spot you off the forum? I'll be wearing A* leathers (all black) and be on the stock FZ6 (red)...I'm Garrett! I'll have a white/blue Yamaha Racing tshirt on! (posing of course lol)