sometimes yes sometimes no

S

sportrider

? Hey Dennis, how come sometimes between the "new post" link and the "calendar" link there is a "my posts" link and sometimes theres not?

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Something else that bugs me, is that when I log on, I can go to new posts, and it lists all the new posts. But if I walk away for too long, and it times out or I just can't finish reading them all, the next time I log in, it acts as though I read all new posts during the last logon.

It should keep any posts you have not read as new until you do read them.

Am I right?

S

sportrider

ya I have that problem too, some times I'll post something and if I don't remember were it was, I can't find it to read the responses so it takes a long to to respond.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey all.. I recently upgraded the software.... I will look into it.. thanks for bringing up..

Dennis
:Sport:

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Something else that bugs me, is that when I log on, I can go to new posts, and it lists all the new posts. But if I walk away for too long, and it times out or I just can't finish reading them all, the next time I log in, it acts as though I read all new posts during the last logon.

It should keep any posts you have not read as new until you do read them.

Am I right?

Me too, I'm afraid. :(

Sorry Dennis, I know it must be a shed load of work maintaining this site & you do a great job of it too.

This is a great site! Big hand where it's due folks - Dennis you are doing a great job & I for one thoroughly appreciate your efforts. :thumbup: