Street Triple

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
I have always been a bit mixed on the lights for the Street/Speed. At first, I really didn't like them. As I continued to browse pictures, they started to grow on me and now I like them. As for the new Speed looks/lights, I am a bit unsure. I wonder if they are going to give the Street the same treatment in the years to come. But still, whenever I get around to getting one, it will most likely be the standard street model, probably an 07-09. I messed around with some insurance quotes on a new model street, and an older model was way cheaper to insure. And if I could find a nice deal for a black one, Arrow slipons, and even the extra plastic bits, it would be hard to say no.

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
I have always been a bit mixed on the lights for the Street/Speed. At first, I really didn't like them. As I continued to browse pictures, they started to grow on me and now I like them. As for the new Speed looks/lights, I am a bit unsure. I wonder if they are going to give the Street the same treatment in the years to come. But still, whenever I get around to getting one, it will most likely be the standard street model, probably an 07-09. I messed around with some insurance quotes on a new model street, and an older model was way cheaper to insure. And if I could find a nice deal for a black one, Arrow slipons, and even the extra plastic bits, it would be hard to say no.

Dude, read 2 posts above you. It says that they are changing the streets lights to the new style!!!!!!

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, I missed over that and got confused on the next post saying a Street Triple 1050, which I figured was meant to say Speed. Well then, that settles that!

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Weird, 2 months since I put that last post. Now I really like the new lights and think the new ones look really dated. Bear with them they do grow on you.........slowly.