Sub cowling & Aluminum Radiator Cover

Mr T

Reaction score
Visit site
I've come across a few posts where folks are painting their radiator side covers. I’ve gone the whole nine yards and fitted an aluminum radiator cover.

Thought I’d post a picture to show off my bling

T

IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg

Last edited:
grommit

Yamaha part number 5VX-W0740-40-00.

Please note: For the FZ6 S2 and FZ6 Fazer S2, an extension kit is required for fitment. The item (5VX-W0740-40-10) is available to purchase seperately

T

Got One 4 ya... The other day I was surfing the web when I found fz6 side cowlings. Now this of course was on the Yamaha U.K. site, but I'm wondering is there a way to get them either delivered to the U.S. or find a place where they sell them in the U.S.:Sport: The web site is
yamaha-motor.co.uk/accessories_parts/fz6cowling.jsp check it out, they look cool.

Last edited:
Got One 4 ya... The other day I was surfing the web when I found fz6 side cowlings. Now this of course was on the Yamaha U.K. site, but I'm wondering is there a way to get them either delivered to the U.S. or find a place where they sell them in the U.S.:Sport: The web site is
yamaha-motor.co.uk/accessories_parts/fz6cowling.jsp check it out, they look cool.

I don't know about you but I've found an almost lack of interest in the U.S. to support this bike even by Yamaha itself. It's almost like they want it to fail. I don't know why, but I can tell you if I were someone in Yamaha in the executive branch I'd be asking why are we not selling everything we can to those Americans.

:spank:

@ wing8872 & drkseed70

Things aren't much better here. Fortunately I have a mate that works at Yamaha, so I give him the part number of Yamaha accessories I see on overseas sites and he back orders from Japan for me.

Much cheaper than trying to import yourself:thumbup:

T

Back