Sunday, June 3rd - NJ / PA Ride

EVERYONE BETTER SHOW UP, DAMMIT:BLAA:
I missed the last two rides because of work....NOT this time!!!:rockon::cheer:

And :Flip: if you dont go....:eek:

:scared:

CRAP!!!

Wish I could join, will be traveling Down South.

Count me in for the next one, really enjoyed the group and the ride last time. Saw parts of Jersey I never knew existed, and can probably never find again.

Safe ride, folks, see you soon

Allan

:( 7 day grinds suck....if I had any time or social life - I would there with you guys, but I unfortunately work weekends and have class weekdays.

Maybe in another few months when I'm done with school and don't have to work weekends I can start joining you guys.

P.S. You need more 611 - 611 is an awesome ride, very scenic, nicely paved....definitely a great lookin ride planned tho.

Last edited:
P.S. You need more 611 - 611 is an awesome ride, very scenic, nicely paved....definitely a great lookin ride planned tho.

Yeah, I can add some 611 in there.. agree it's a fine road.. lots of houses/driveways though... gotta be careful on it.

I don't see point A on the map.

Is this it? 275-277 Auten Rd, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 - Google Maps

Also, is the trip you've proposed actually going to be 5.5 hours? I don't think my butt can handle that ride, nor the beating I will receive for being gone that long (2 hour ride just to get to point A).

It can be done:thumbup: I have just as far of a ride up there as you do. Plus, we do take breaks:cheer:

I don't see point A on the map.

Is this it? 275-277 Auten Rd, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 - Google Maps

Also, is the trip you've proposed actually going to be 5.5 hours? I don't think my butt can handle that ride, nor the beating I will receive for being gone that long (2 hour ride just to get to point A).

We'll actually be out for MORE than 5.5 hours, because map does not account for breaks. We'll stop at least 3-4 times (lunch.. and few scenic stops).

The beating I can't help you with, but your butt should be fine.. there's no highway riding on this route, so easy to move around in the seat. :thumbup:

And yes 275-277 Auten Rd is the start. I'll try to put a better map together. Google is awesome and the same time it kinda blows.

There is NO way this conversation is going to go smoothly:

Pookamatic: Hey baby... I'm going out for a ride!
Mrs. Pook: Cool. Where to?
New Jersey
Oh?
Yeah - gonna meet up with some new bike peeps from the internets.
What? Like in Mullica Hill or something?
Sorta or something.
... How long will you be?
Well... I'll probably grab lunch out.
*squinty eyes*
I mean... *cough* dinner too *cough*
*dagger eyes*
Umm... *sneeze* 11 hours *sneeze* don't wait up *sneeze* Phew! These dang allergies!
*laser eyes*
But honeeeeey...
OK. Just get home safe!
Really?
Yeah. I want you in good condition as you enter the House of Pain.
Is that like the House of Pancakes? I LOVE pancakes!
No.

There is NO way this conversation is going to go smoothly:

Pookamatic: Hey baby... I'm going out for a ride!
Mrs. Pook: Cool. Where to?
New Jersey
Oh?
Yeah - gonna meet up with some new bike peeps from the internets.
What? Like in Mullica Hill or something?
Sorta or something.
... How long will you be?
Well... I'll probably grab lunch out.
*squinty eyes*
I mean... *cough* dinner too *cough*
*dagger eyes*
Umm... *sneeze* 11 hours *sneeze* don't wait up *sneeze* Phew! These dang allergies!
*laser eyes*
But honeeeeey...
OK. Just get home safe!
Really?
Yeah. I want you in good condition as you enter the House of Pain.
Is that like the House of Pancakes? I LOVE pancakes!
No.

LMAO! :rof:

Anyway.. here's the updated (and improved) map. I'm being a bit ambitious with total miles.. we don't have to do it all. We can play it by ear.

6/3/2012 Moto Ride

I put my foot down....looked my fiance right in the eyes..and said......

pwease+TAB.jpg

PWEEEEESSSSSSE?

Gonna go check few roads on our route today.. some of them I've only been on once :thumbup:

So we've got:

Erci
QwickFliCk
motojoe122
QuietEagle
rdrManny
pookamatic

Is that right? I'll PM you all my phone number.

Back