Teknic Freestyle jacket

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Well now the summer's here properly (a few showers) :D ,I thought I'd share my thoughts on my Teknic freestyle jacket.

camo.jpg

The one I went for is the red urban Camo,but it comes in a range of colours,including Black,plain Red,Blue and a very lairy bright Yellow!

It is a textile jacket with external hard armour on the elbows,shoulders and a lower spine protector. It also has foam memory armour on the chest,stomach and back.

I would say it it is a summer jacket as it has chest and arm zipped vents,but saying that,it also has a zip out thermal lining and is waterproof.

The styling is that of a stunt jacket and has multi adjustable sleeves,waist and elbow armour.It is very light and the ballistic material,fastenings seem very strong.

I bought this Jacket from E bay at an amazing price of £39 brand new and boxed,when the retail is £170.Ordered Sunday night and it arrived first thing Tuesday morning.

Overall,I'm over the moon with it,but would I pay the full price,no,but at this price it was an absolute steal :thumbup:

nearly forgot the link to the shop! - MickByrne Direct items - Get great deals on Motul Oil, Honda items on eBay.co.uk Shops!

Last edited: