TerraCorsa: Ducati 1199 Panigale Adventure Bike

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks fun *in that prepared video*, but a 1200 offroad with that ground clearance, one bad landing or bump and there goes a couple grand. Not to mention it can't be as flickable as a smaller enduro/full dirt bike, which *I feel* (having never had the pleasure of riding off road), would kill alot of the fun.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks fun *in that prepared video*, but a 1200 offroad with that ground clearance, one bad landing or bump and there goes a couple grand. Not to mention it can't be as flickable as a smaller enduro/full dirt bike, which *I feel* (having never had the pleasure of riding off road), would kill alot of the fun.

You don't think the custom made skid plate does the trick that it was custom made for. :D:squid:

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I like the fact that you have to lean it against a tree or dig in the rear wheel because there is no kickstand - for ground clearance of course. :D

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
Just what everyone needs, a 1200 cc dirt bike. I'll bet that thing is hard to stand up on when the road gets rough....... It would probably go down faster than Monika:spank: :Flash:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You don't think the custom made skid plate does the trick that it was custom made for. :D:squid:
Custom made=Pay them even more when it breaks :rolleyes:

Just what everyone needs, a 1200 cc dirt bike. I'll bet that thing is hard to stand up on when the road gets rough....... It would probably go down faster than Monika:spank: :Flash:
This too lol

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
'Ya know, anyone who can ride a Panigale off road like that could kick any of our butts (mine included) on the pavement with any bike...just sayin' :spank: