The 2011 Ducati Diavel

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The 2011 Ducati Diavel has leaked ahead of its debut in a few hours at EICMA, showing us the final lines of Ducati’s performance cruiser. Performance is the key word here with the Ducati Diavel boasting features like: 162hp Testastretta 11º engine, 94 lbs•ft of torque, 456lbs (carbon) / 461lbs (base), ABS, traction control, ride-by-wire, and three riding modes. Other features include keyless ignition (as found on the Multistrada 1200), a split dash (as we revealed earlier), fold-up passenger pegs, and a Carbon version of the Diavel which sheds 5.5lbs of weight over the base model by adding carbon fiber body panels and Marchesini rims.

Beast!

2011 Ducati Diavel Breaks Cover at EICMA

2011-Ducati-Diavel-official-1-635x475.jpg

Last edited:
I'm afraid it's not doing it for me.

And the little rear fender leaves an uncovered portion of the rear wheel from the tail light down to the fender near 45 degrees, which is going to break the same law as the fender eliminator, so I can't see it coming into Aust looking like that.

I think it's kind of weird to be honest.

I like the exhaust, the gauge cluster and the seat position is interesting. The rear is just so extremely different from anything else out there. I think the front is kind of boring. The turn signals are cool, but the headlight and shroud... they really could have done more.

It gives me a feeling of mish-mash, and I think a more extreme or exotic front end would really bring it together.

That thing is ugly :spank:

Expect better from ducati. Looks like they threw together a bunch of different ideas and got away from a whole theme of the bike unless that theme was weird.

Exhaust from V-Max. I like the compact design, but it doesn't look like it corners well.

Wouldn't buy it, which is sad cos it is actually WAY ahead of it's time in terms of design innovation.

Dont like it...looks awkward...but i bet it would be a hoot to ride...it's got the motor!

:D

Back