The 2011 NRL Thread

I need to be shamed.

I sent Humpy a Dissaprove to the previous post & it said ive taken rep off him :eek:

Bloody Dragons :spank:

WOO HOO its official , Wayne Bennett's little lap dog Darius is following him to the Knights :cheer: :cheer: See ya sook , bring on Jason Nightingale at Fullback next year :rockon: :rockon:

Blind Freddy saw that coming. Wouldn't have minded him at the Sharkies though.

Oh well.

Up, up Cronulla.
The boys in the black white and blue

:steve:

:cheer: :cheer: GO YOU MIGHTY BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer:

Please tell me you have 1 more game in you Mimi :rockon: :rockon:

:bow::bow: The Mighty Shark, Paul Gallen :bow::bow:

234m gained
18 hit ups
80 minutes

He played his heart out last night Kaz :thumbup:

Well done Gal , you deserved Man of the Match :rockon:

Wish Jamie had just fallen over to score that last try but the little ball he popped up for Mini was brilliant :thumbup: I dont think he realized he was that close :(

My god, NSW won :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I only seen the last 15 mins, but was quite happy when The Count dived over for that late try.

Mini man rocks & he plays for the best team in the comp, GO YOU ROOSTER BOYS :rockon:

Should have watched the game.

Thurston, Smith and Lockyer - just looked lost the whole time :steve:

They didn't know what hit them.

My god, NSW won :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I only seen the last 15 mins, but was quite happy when The Count dived over for that late try.

Mini man rocks & he plays for the best team in the comp, GO YOU ROOSTER BOYS :rockon:

kick-a$$ torrents will have it up tonight , you can always downl...... I mean borrow it from there :D

I hate Manly & never watch any of their games.... Seriously , the last Manly game I watched was the 1997 GF :eek: & still love watching that Darren Albert try :thumbup: but it was that try that lead me to this video & I gotta say....... Is this the biggest hit you have ever seen ?? :thumbup: Whats even better is the fact that its Craig Field getting hammered :D

Here comes the BOOOOM !!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiG96xJ0J2M&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Big Hit‬‏[/ame]

UP Up Cronulla
The Boys in the BLACK WHITE and BLUE

:steve::steve:

I am psyched!........

I am going to divorce Michael.

I'm going to chase after Paul Gallen :eek:

;)

Ok, I won't divorce Mike. Good men like him are hard to find :D

I'll just have Paul as a play thing :cheer:

Back