The backward-brain bicycle

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a little trouble adapting to riding a quad. I think riding that bike would be easier.

I've ridden many a quad and never seemed to have trouble switching between it and dirt bikes (or my FZ6). I am 20 years old though, so the video may have some truth in that younger folks can make the transitions more quickly.

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds me that I need to practice a bit on controlling RC planes, especially when I fly them towards me (left is right and right is left). This and given that RC planes need to controlled in 3D space - it is tough to keep track of orientation at all times. But, people do it all the time - it is only a matter of getting used to I guess. Also as said in the video - Knowledge is not the same as understanding, just like understanding is not the same as experience.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds me that I need to practice a bit on controlling RC planes, especially when I fly them towards me (left is right and right is left). This and given that RC planes need to controlled in 3D space - it is tough to keep track of orientation at all times. But, people do it all the time - it is only a matter of getting used to I guess. Also as said in the video - Knowledge is not the same as understanding, just like understanding is not the same as experience.

I flew rc Planes too. That's why the bike would seem easier to me.