The backward-brain bicycle

I had a little trouble adapting to riding a quad. I think riding that bike would be easier.

I've ridden many a quad and never seemed to have trouble switching between it and dirt bikes (or my FZ6). I am 20 years old though, so the video may have some truth in that younger folks can make the transitions more quickly.

Reminds me that I need to practice a bit on controlling RC planes, especially when I fly them towards me (left is right and right is left). This and given that RC planes need to controlled in 3D space - it is tough to keep track of orientation at all times. But, people do it all the time - it is only a matter of getting used to I guess. Also as said in the video - Knowledge is not the same as understanding, just like understanding is not the same as experience.

Reminds me that I need to practice a bit on controlling RC planes, especially when I fly them towards me (left is right and right is left). This and given that RC planes need to controlled in 3D space - it is tough to keep track of orientation at all times. But, people do it all the time - it is only a matter of getting used to I guess. Also as said in the video - Knowledge is not the same as understanding, just like understanding is not the same as experience.

I flew rc Planes too. That's why the bike would seem easier to me.

Back