The "Off Topic" thread...

damn sorry to hear that:( does it need to be put in a cast??

Well they want to put it in a cast, but if they do that and take it off before I go to tassie in 2.5 weeks time, there is a chance it will be too weak to ride with. So for now, and until I get back from Tassie, I have to strap it, and put up with it! At least it's not my throttle hand!

It's painful, but not enough to stop me riding, or missing out on Tassie!!!!

Hey...point of interest, the top 3 "active & legitimate" forum members are now, Myself, Humpy & Kazza...proof positive that us Aussies have taken over the forum!!! in fact, Ozfazer, Stumbles & Ozzieboy, aint far away from the top of the "experience" charts either!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Aussies....punching above our weight class everytime, and winning! Lol!

:thumbup:

Hey...point of interest, the top 3 "active & legitimate" forum members are now, Myself, Humpy & Kazza...proof positive that us Aussies have taken over the forum!!! in fact, Ozfazer, Stumbles & Ozzieboy, aint far away from the top of the "experience" charts either!

I don't know if I should be happy that I'm there, or told off for internet over-use ;)

I'm always checking in - at work, when I'm out and about via Tapatalk.........

Can't help myself.

Last night, without the forum - drank a bottle of wine (except 1 glass that Mike had). If I don't log on, I drink :D

Well they want to put it in a cast, but if they do that and take it off before I go to tassie in 2.5 weeks time, there is a chance it will be too weak to ride with. So for now, and until I get back from Tassie, I have to strap it, and put up with it! At least it's not my throttle hand!

It's painful, but not enough to stop me riding, or missing out on Tassie!!!!

WTF?

This is not good.

A lot of riding and alcohol will make you feel better on the trip ;)

I don't know if I should be happy that I'm there, or told off for internet over-use ;)

I'm always checking in - at work, when I'm out and about via Tapatalk.........

Can't help myself.

Last night, without the forum - drank a bottle of wine (except 1 glass that Mike had). If I don't log on, I drink :D

I dont drink at home, unless i have Guests....

I dont drink alone! And Jess only needs about 1 drink, and she is the life of the party...really quite amusing...have had many a great laughs at her tipsy gigglings!

:D

Thanks Kaz , I have discovered Strongbow's are great when its humid ;)

Big fan of Stromgbow, great summer drink...gives you a killer headache if you drink too much of it!!!

It's gotta be the Strongbow Dry though, the sweet stuff is yuk!!!

:rockon:

Ohh yeah & I just clicked up 100 rep points :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

All done , over there in the starting over thread :D

Cheers.....first one to 10000 posts, first one to 10000 thanks! I am content now! Well Nearly, i still need to overtake Madmanmagret at the top of the experience table....even if his rep points are a sham! :D Only about 5000 points to go...

In reality i am also the first one to 100000 experience points legitimately....

I WILL STOP NOW! Enough gloating!

I really must thank my PA, for making it all possible!

Cheers.....first one to 10000 posts, first one to 10000 thanks! I am content now! Well Nearly, i still need to overtake Madmanmagret at the top of the experience table....even if his rep points are a sham! :D Only about 5000 points to go...

In reality i am also the first one to 100000 experience points legitimately....

I WILL STOP NOW! Enough gloating!

I really must thank my PA, for making it all possible!

Get Bo67 outta there (hasnt logged in for 2 years 5 days) & i'll be right behind you :thumbup: But not behind you in a Wossi way :eek: :spank:

Last edited:
Back