The "Off Topic" thread...

First of all, anyone is welcome in the Aussie section...if anything, you might even get a decent laugh from time to time!!! :thumbup:

Tell your neighbours you are out in the shed till the early hours, as you have been working on a way to get rid of Nosey Neighbours without leaving a trace!

:D

You probably get shot for that kind of comment in the US.:eek:

Well where is my cream ?? You know what to use so your obviously the official supplier..... :thumbup:

Seriously , thats a b!tch of a job twisting them on & now I have 2 HUGE blisters :eek:

He is just whipping it up for you now :spank:

Humpy, your hand cream, and face powder will be waiting for you at Port Melbourne....

And only the softest will suffice, so i have purchased the newly released "Wocati" formula....softer than butter!

Humpy, your hand cream, and face powder will be waiting for you at Port Melbourne....

And only the softest will suffice, so i have purchased the newly released "Wocati" formula....softer than butter!

I've heard that stuff only works on the Left throttle hand & umm thats not how my bike rolls :thumbup:

I've heard that stuff only works on the Left throttle hand & umm thats not how my bike rolls :thumbup:

LMAO!

I heard it didnt work at all, unless everything around it was perfect....

What i really think it might be, is lubricant for a Propoganda machine!

:BLAA:

Tested out the Grip Puppies today :thumbup: They are amazing & highly recommended for anybody who doesnt have them , death gripped the bars at first just because it felt different but once I realised I was doing it & adjusted it was brilliant :D

Funny thing is I never had a complaint about vibration throught the bars until what was obviously there is goooone :rockon:

Tested out the Grip Puppies today :thumbup: They are amazing & highly recommended for anybody who doesnt have them , death gripped the bars at first just because it felt different but once I realised I was doing it & adjusted it was brilliant :D

Funny thing is I never had a complaint about vibration throught the bars until what was obviously there is goooone :rockon:

I suffer a little from numb hands on the bike from time to time...but not ebough to change my grips. It normally only happens when i am tense on the bike...and as such it serves as a reminder to me to stop holding on so hard, and to relax, which somedays i find hard to do, if the conditions for riing are a bit stressful.

:eek:

I suffer a little from numb hands on the bike from time to time...but not ebough to change my grips. It normally only happens when i am tense on the bike...and as such it serves as a reminder to me to stop holding on so hard, and to relax, which somedays i find hard to do, if the conditions for riing are a bit stressful.

Get a set for Tassie & give em a go , i'll instantly fit them to every bike from now on no thought about it :thumbup:

Only took a week to get here from the UK so there is plenty of time ;)

Get a set for Tassie & give em a go , i'll instantly fit them to every bike from now on no thought about it :thumbup:

Only took a week to get here from the UK so there is plenty of time ;)

Nah, it's all good...no more money being spent on anything but whats 100% essential to the trip right now, and the black bike is the only one i really have an issue with, and it aint an issue when it is wearing clip-on's, as it is now!

:thumbup:

Hmmmmm....found out late last week that I have 3 tiny fractures in my left wrist, and a bone chip has broken into 3 pieces, is floating about in there as well!

Back