The "Off Topic" thread...

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think all babies look a lot like stumble's avatar...lol.:spank::spank::spank:

Great news on ya Ma in law Dave. No doubt she'll be happy to get the freakin' tube out:cheer:.

Can't wait to see what you've got in store Mr.Humpy.:thumbup:

Nice to see you got your avatar sorted Jaimie...lol.
I remember the ad well Mr Humpy...lol. I can actually do a pretty good impression.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Yup, we'll all be happy to get that tube out.

Why does it not surprise me, that you can do a pretty good impression of Sven...lol Of course you can, Superman can do everything :thumbup:

Thanks for the good wishes guys, I'll pass them on to Pam.

:)

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And the news gets better. Hospital just rang, (I was trying to ring them at the same time...lol). They have removed the tube, and will be moving Pam into a normal ward today.

She's still finding it hard to talk, as it would be after having a tube stuck down there for 4 days, but things are looking great.

I'll be going up there as soon as she's been moved, and will pass on all your kind wishes, and I will be taking the flowers. Kerry told her about them yesterday, she said to "thank you all very much... you shouldn't have"... (her words... well, written words anyway...lol)

More details when I know them.

Cheers.
Dave.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And the news gets better. Hospital just rang, (I was trying to ring them at the same time...lol). They have removed the tube, and will be moving Pam into a normal ward today.

She's still finding it hard to talk, as it would be after having a tube stuck down there for 4 days, but things are looking great.

I'll be going up there as soon as she's been moved, and will pass on all your kind wishes, and I will be taking the flowers. Kerry told her about them yesterday, she said to \"thank you all very much... you shouldn't have\"... (her words... well, written words anyway...lol)

Cheers.
Dave.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: Well that bought a smile to my dial! Here's hoping that Pam can get well enough to enjoy Christmas with the family. Fingers crossed!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. Kerry just rang me, she won first prize in the Xmas raffle at work, and needs me to go there in Pam's hatchback, to try and fit the "Wheelbarrow" and all it's contents in to bring home... there's no way it'll all fit in the back of the Calais. :thumbup:

Funny thing is, she felt like she would win something in the raffle, but she wanted 2nd prize... an iPhone!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. Kerry just rang me, she won first prize in the Xmas raffle at work, and needs me to go there in Pam's hatchback, to try and fit the \"Wheelbarrow\" and all it's contents in to bring home... there's no way it'll all fit in the back of the Calais. :thumbup:

Funny thing is, she felt like she would win something in the raffle, but she wanted 2nd prize... an iPhone!!!

well that's quite poetic after the last few days you guys have had! Am guessing the mood in mr stumbles world is a lot brighter today...:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, a good way to finish all the stuff that's gone on.

Am about to ring and see if Pam's gone into a ward, way things are going today, I'll bet she's there and we can go see her.

My daughter hates hospitals (as we all do), but she wants to go say hello and tell her about the raffle prizes.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Really great to hear things seem to be turning around, three lots of happy news in 2 days, anyone would think its christmas.:Flash::Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really great to hear things seem to be turning around, three lots of happy news in 2 days, anyone would think its christmas.:Flash::Flash:

good things come to good people! Speaking of Christmas, am trying to work out how I an going to do my Xmas shopping. Not allowed to walk, can't use my crutches as they dig into my ribs, does anyone know whether they have loan wheelchairs at Westfield Marion? Cause I can drive there, as my car is an auto and only need right foot to drive!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good things come to good people! Speaking of Christmas, am trying to work out how I an going to do my Xmas shopping. Not allowed to walk, can't use my crutches as they dig into my ribs, does anyone know whether they have loan wheelchairs at Westfield Marion? Cause I can drive there, as my car is an auto and only need right foot to drive!

I'm pretty sure the have those "gopher" things you can use a Marion... seems more your style... you'd probably have it super-charged by the time you gave it back :rof:
I'm heading to Marion myself tomorrow, taking Amy to the movies, then do some xmas shopping and pick up a lay-by at K-Mart.

If you need someone to push you around the shops, yell out.

Just rang RAH, they've moved Pam into ward Q5, just spoke to her... she wants to come home... suprise suprise. Heading up there about 6-6:30pm.

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not a great photo, but it's all I have at the moment.

nvwq6b.jpg

What a great looking little QLDer , he is a lil cutie aint he :D..... These nothing like a little bub to bring happiness and good news to the world......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll be going up there as soon as she's been moved, and will pass on all your kind wishes, and I will be taking the flowers. Kerry told her about them yesterday, she said to \"thank you all very much... you shouldn't have\"... (her words... well, written words anyway...lol)

Cheers.
Dave.

:cheer: :cheer: See guy's i told you babies bring hapiness and good news :thumbup: , listen to Nostrahumpus :D :D , great to hear she is doing well Dave :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. Kerry just rang me, she won first prize in the Xmas raffle at work, and needs me to go there in Pam's hatchback, to try and fit the \\\"Wheelbarrow\\\" and all it's contents in to bring home... there's no way it'll all fit in the back of the Calais. :thumbup:

:cheer: Congrates :cheer: , how big is the smile on your dial now :D ? Good things come to good people so im guessing all you SA boys are going to have a turn real soon...... Isnt it weird how things always come in 3's :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the have those \"gopher\" things you can use a Marion... seems more your style... you'd probably have it super-charged by the time you gave it back :rof:
I'm heading to Marion myself tomorrow, taking Amy to the movies, then do some xmas shopping and pick up a lay-by at K-Mart.

If you need someone to push you around the shops, yell out.

Just rang RAH, they've moved Pam into ward Q5, just spoke to her... she wants to come home... suprise suprise. Heading up there about 6-6:30pm.

:D

Thanks for the offer of a push, but I think I am gonna go there tonight. My boy is going stir crazy at home, need to get him out of the house, and he can push me around, he will love it, as long as he doesn't tip me out trying to get some lean going round corners!

Your mother in law must be feeling better if she wants to come home

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the offer of a push, but I think I am gonna go there tonight. My boy is going stir crazy at home, need to get him out of the house, and he can push me around, he will love it, as long as he doesn't tip me out trying to get some lean going round corners!

Hehehe, no worries, I'm sure he'll look after the 'ol man... As long as he see's you pick up a pressie he likes... :rof:

Your mother in law must be feeling better if she wants to come home

Just got back. She said, I either want to go home, or back to ICU... They are so nice in there, she's not liking being in a room with 5 other people... (Hmm, there is a cutie in there though.. maybe I'll head back for another visit shortly...lol... J/K

Why the hell do we pay top dollar for health insurance, when we get bugger-all for it??? I guess, if the beds are full, you just have to take what you get.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why the hell do we pay top dollar for health insurance, when we get bugger-all for it??? I guess, if the beds are full, you just have to take what you get.

Dont get me started....i was just about ready to find the Health Minister at a couple of points in the last couple of days.....and tell him where to shove his policies....i pay $400 a month, and i get treated like a dog most of the time i was there...even got abused by a Doctor!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :banghead::thumbdown::rant:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First there was the MIGHTY HOFFMOBILE...........

View attachment 11189

Then there was...........

The WOLFMOBILE V2
View attachment 11190

Yep, i have been reduced to riding a freakin Gopher round the local shopping centre:Sport:

Oh well, my son, and just about everyone who saw me, thought it was pretty funny....got it up on 3 wheels at one point, and with the aid of my ratbag son, we even got a bit of "wheelspin" at one point.

Corners on a dime, accelerates like a clapped out postie scooter on valium!

Yeehah! :spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hehehe. PMSL

The basket on the front is a nice finishing touch :rof:

Mate, that's a MOD! Top shelf too....full imitation plastic wicker basket!!! :eek:

You know, it even had drag whhels at the back.....Aidin kept jumping on the back, so we could get the front in the air!!!! :eek:

Marion shops will never be the same again...only had 4 "Crashes"! nearly rammed the front window of the 4 wheel drive shop! :eek: GRRRRRRRR!

:thumbup: