The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You sure its not just because the majority who try to ride bikes to the events end up in jail or vehicle-less when the inevitable police blitz happens, with everyone being pulled over 10 times a day anywhere near the event and getting in trouble for even the most ridiculous stuff :D

you know what, your right, if you try ride your bike to one of these events, the cops see it as a chance to "take you captive', ie: put out a breatho, run some speed camera's every 10km's from the city to the track, set up a defect station, etc, etc....

:(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Suprised nobody has mentioned it yet so I will.................. How freakin' AWESOME is it to have Cricket being played & live on the telly :cheer: :cheer: Was loving the 1st day of the test till the typical QLD weather moved in :spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Suprised nobody has mentioned it yet so I will.................. How freakin' AWESOME is it to have Cricket being played & live on the telly :cheer: :cheer: Was loving the 1st day of the test till the typical QLD weather moved in :spank:

Yes i watched a bit this morning, then listened to it in the Car for a bit...

I freaking love cricket season...

And i love Test Cricket the most....

The purest form of the game!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And i love Test Cricket the most....

The purest form of the game!

Absolutely :rockon: Nothing better than a test , I havent even watched a 20/20 match yet & refuse too :thumbup:

Just bought tickets for tomorrow & if it goes till Monday i'll back up again :D :cheer:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Never been a fan of cricket, just too slow and boring.
That being said I've never really been into watching most sport, why watch when you could just join a team and play!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Roll on the Perth Test - we're members at the WACA (not the typical members..... ) and I can't wait to see the Little Master play here

Roll on Jan :rockon:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Roll on the Perth Test - we're members at the WACA (not the typical members..... ) and I can't wait to see the Little Master play here

Roll on Jan :rockon:

You'll have a ripper of a time.... I did today :D Nearly got to see my 1st hat trick , ohh so close :rockon: Great result even though I was hoping it would last till tomorrow so I could go again ;)

Also got to see them film The Cricket Show at lunch right in front of me :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You'll have a ripper of a time.... I did today :D Nearly got to see my 1st hat trick , ohh so close :rockon: Great result even though I was hoping it would last till tomorrow so I could go again ;)

Also got to see them film The Cricket Show at lunch right in front of me :cheer:

It was a pretty comprehensive belting of the Kiwi's....Looks like we might have some decent new bowling talent....

Cant wait till Australia plays India...

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't expect us to win the way we did. Infact thought we would be lucky to win.

Don't give a **** that Chappelli was talking up Clarke's performance, he has to go as captain. Such an annoying little dickhead.

Liked what I saw of Pattinson & Lyon. Got no confidence in Starc's bowling, unless he looked useful the times I wasn't watching,

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't expect us to win the way we did. Infact thought we would be lucky to win.

Don't give a **** that Chappelli was talking up Clarke's performance, he has to go as captain. Such an annoying little dickhead.

Liked what I saw of Pattinson & Lyon. Got no confidence in Starc's bowling, unless he looked useful the times I wasn't watching,

Who, if not Clarke, should be Captain then???

:thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He's only really got the job so the CA can save face.

They groomed him as VC for all those years behind Punter, but none of the players really do support Clarke.

I'd have gone with Hussey, but his age would have counted against him. A long shot would have been Watson, but his past injury worries look like they are back & he'll be in and out of the team all the time.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who, if not Clarke, should be Captain then???

:thumbup:

There is the problem , stock is very very limited at the moment. And to be honest I cant see anybody else on the current team that they can groom for the future either :confused: Anyone who has respect ie Haddin/Hussey is getting too long in the tooth to take the job off Pup...

Having sat there & watched it , to believe that Pup is really calling the shots out there is another thing , Punter still has the run of that team & Pup consults him every second ball , something you dont see on TV ;) Pup is merely a face for the media :thumbup:

My thoughts are that they will persist beyond belief with Dave Warner & that will be your next captain.......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Starc is boring & uneventful , straight up & down with nothing outside his stock ball & horribly expensive :spank: He does on occasion produce a humdinger that claims a wicket but is few & far between...

Lyon is a man they have to stick with no matter what , he showed he has the goods even when the wicket is doing very little :cheer: Im an over the spinner rotation in the Aussie side , CA listen to me when I say 'We will never have another Warney' so give this bloke a chance to settle would you !!!!

But lets not forget Dave Warner is a handy 'leggie' aswell ;)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to see Top Gear show live tonight - Clarkson and May are doing it - can't wait :D:D
Even better, free tickets :rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did anyone see the ASBK calender for 2012 in AMCN this week?

No NSW, SA, or Tasmanian rounds....Australian championship.....My Ar$e!

Australian Superbike racing has become a big fat joke!

That is all!

:(

ASBK? WTF is that? Seriously though, I am so peeved at them boycotting SA, that if I go to WSBK, or MotoGP, and the East Coast Supers are there...I won't be watching...I'll find something else to do:spank:. Jamie and I went to 4 rounds in 3 states in around 8 months, back a couple years ago....now I would rather turn the other way than watch them. I'll watch the international stuff instead. And if they come back here, it'll be too little too late...not interested. There is better racing out there:Flip: