stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
wouldn't this of been quicker?

251258460_d49b35cca1.jpg

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I have to ask....why exactly would everyone's women folk be so pissed? As an adult woman myself I'm kind of mystified by this sentiment :confused: It's nothing that can't be cleaned up behind.

Heather

Reaction score
Visit site
Agree with Maycyn - it's no big deal, as long as I don't have to be the one who cleans up after! :) I've washed my very muddy mountain bike in the tub when it was just too chilly to wash it outside.... Actually, there are worse things...I'd much rather see a wheel in the tub than a big black lab retriever (now there's a mess!)

Z

Zealadin

Next time try doing that without removing the wheel from the bike and see how you go!
Would save heaps of time I'm sure :D

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Agree with Maycyn - it's no big deal, as long as I don't have to be the one who cleans up after! :) I've washed my very muddy mountain bike in the tub when it was just too chilly to wash it outside.... Actually, there are worse things...I'd much rather see a wheel in the tub than a big black lab retriever (now there's a mess!)

I agree with these ladies. What better place to clean something than the bathtub! :D So you guys need to stop acting like us ladies are constantly :rant: at you! :spank:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
O.k O.k.! sorry we didn't mean to piss you off! :Flip:

Just kidding.....:ban:

I'm glad you caught that! (Ranting about you thinking we are ranting all the time!!) :thumbup:
Seriously though, life is too short to worry so much about the little things (like some tire marks on the tub). :)

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad you caught that! (Ranting about you thinking we are ranting all the time!!) :thumbup:
Seriously though, life is too short to worry so much about the little things (like some tire marks on the tub). :)

You forum girls are the best!:thumbup:

I know I would at the very least get the old motherly "what are you doing?" from my wife at the very least.

At which point I would look at my 8yr old son and ask him why he took off my rear wheel and put it in the tub.:spank: