~~~$$$The Recent Purchase Thread$$$~~~

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Top Sellerie saddle (thread in the mods section)...

IMG_3808.jpg

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought this old fiberglass Sea King 14' with trailer for $40. The hull and transom are really solid. Ive got a few connections up at my cottage to get a decent motor and controls for pretty cheap

sorry for the pic quality I took them on my phone

View attachment 37513
View attachment 37514

Im going to gut the interior and put in some newer seats, paint the deck a nice gloss red and put on a new coat of bottom paint. Doesnt look like much now but will be a nice little boat when im finished! Wont be perfect but also wont cost me alot!

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't shoot me ...... It's a 28 speed. First bike without suspension - full on road bike :eek: Avanti Blade 4.0 - got price down from $1200 to $850, brand new :rockon:

Cadel Evans inspired me :aus:

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't shoot me ...... It's a 28 speed. First bike without suspension - full on road bike :eek: Avanti Blade 4.0 - got price down from $1200 to $850, brand new :rockon:

Cadel Evans inspired me :aus:

Very nice! Ive got my eyes set on a Specialized Tricross myself-the dual sport of the biking world!
:mikebike:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, bit naughty but .........

iPad 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D

Hooked it all up with Apple TV as well - now THAT is awesome. Was also thinking about a macbook but with the Apple TV, I don't think I'll bother. My 2 year lap top - Toshiba Satellite - does me just fine :rockon:

Now all I need to do is share the "playtime" as Mike and I will be fighting over it VERY soon

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Anniversary gift from my girlfriend... New Sedici Waterproof Boots!! These are actually my first motorcycle-specific boots. Been rocking a pair of perfectly broken-in Wolverines for the last couple years but figured it was time to invest in the safety of my feet.

IMAG0194.jpg

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
A new set of Bridgetone BTO23R to replace the original Dunlop ones (after 11,175). Old rear one should actually go into the hall of shame!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK - I Dropped the Hammer on these - - -

$188 USD Shipped and they confirm they are the newer "Pro"

Order UP boys & Girls, it won't last long and its a Web deal only.....

Bridgestone BT-016 Front and Rear Tire Package 1 - Chaparral Motorsports

Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Ultra High Performance Sport Radial Front Tire
Part #:330-1263 Size:120/70ZR17

Bridgestone Battlax BT-016 Ultra High Performance Sport Radial Rear Tire
Part #:330-1268 Size:180/55ZR17

BATTLAX BT-016 PRO HYPERSPORT | Products | Motorcycle Tires | Bridgestone Corporation

Pictures WILL follow when they arrive. . .

Edit: 2011-12-07, Tires came . . .
View attachment 39405

Last edited:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought a cover from fleebay for 36USD shipped. Pro it fits nice & its light. Con its thin & the strap is hard to connect under the bike as you have to be down on the tarmac to grab it. Its cheap for work and it keeps the direct sun off the bike. It serves its purpose. . .

Seller is: "centralcover", description is: "NEW YAMAHA FZ6 MOTORCYCLE COVER w/ unique features". It shipped fast and it works. Comes in two tone silver/black.

Picture is boring but I'll toss one up sometime.

Edit: Months later adding ill picture....

View attachment 39406

Thought I'd share....
About 2 months after having this cover in use a section of stitching unweaved. I called the Co. and they asked me to send a picture so I did. Upon receipt of the picture they shipped a new cover no questions asked and allowed me to keep the old one.

I'll give them a "Thanks X10" for great customer service! :thumbup:View attachment 39407

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd share....
About 2 months after having this cover in use a section of stitching unweaved. I called the Co. and they asked me to send a picture so I did. Upon receipt of the picture they shipped a new cover no questions asked and allowed me to keep the old one.

I'll give them a "Thanks X10" for great customer service! :thumbup:View attachment 39407
You should post that on Vendor Review - help some other members out with information :thumbup:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know I was Toyota all the way, but went into the local ford dealer with my dad and the owner gave me a bunch of crap for not buying locally so I made him put his money where is mouth is and ended up trading in my 08 scion xb for a 2011 ford edge limited awd. Brand new leased it for 27 months that way if I don't like it, I will just turn it back in and go back to Toyota. Owner is a family friend. Figured if I was gonna do it might as well make it loaded..

MyEdge.jpg

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I guess in order of most to least recent...

Black Rhino Rockwell wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler 34's (Dec 2011)

RollBack Bed Cover (Nov 2011)

Ford F250 Super Duty (Oct 2011) lol

and just for giggles, the last picture showing the reason this is the end of "recent purchases" for 18 years! :thumbup:

JPEGIMGP0453.jpg

IMGP0465.jpg

IMGP0455.jpg

JPEGIMGP0575.jpg

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
FYI: its more like 24 to 25 these days and there will be plenty more purchases' - don't you worry!!!!

Congrads and thanks for sharing! The girls look great together! :thumbup: Keep us updated!!! :D

D

Dave.TX

Last week got a Joe Rocket Dry Tech Nano jacket from motorcyclegear.com on clearance. It's nice and warm to wear in cold weather.
1051-0002.jpg

Then I also picked up a new helmet from the local Cycle Gear shop (had to order it). It's a Bell Vortex Flying Tiger.
bell_vortex_flying_tiger_detail_3_600.jpg

The Bell is lighter weight than my old Scorpion EXO 1000 and much cooler looking. Merry Christmas to me!!!