The Riding Game!

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
They pretty much only have them during the "click it or ticket" campaigns, and I think that was last month for us.

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike next to a SEATBELT billboard. Best if it's one of those "Click-it or Ticket" campaign boards. Extra points if you find a way to make the photo even more ironic.

Last edited by a moderator:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me for being nitpicky, but rule #4:

4) after any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

it really helps if if you don't have to go back umpteen posts to find the current challenge.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me for being nitpicky, but rule #4:

4) after any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

it really helps if if you don't have to go back umpteen posts to find the current challenge.

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike next to a SEATBELT billboard. Best if it's one of those "Click-it or Ticket" campaign boards. Extra points if you find a way to make the photo even more ironic. :Flash:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Based on a few members that have looked for this challenge with no luck, myself included on my ride yesterday, I vote for the challenge to be changed....anyone second the idea?

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike next to a SEATBELT billboard. Best if it's one of those "Click-it or Ticket" campaign boards. Extra points if you find a way to make the photo even more ironic.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Based on a few members that have looked for this challenge with no luck, myself included on my ride yesterday, I vote for the challenge to be changed....anyone second the idea?

I second. I think [MENTION=23438]LFZ6[/MENTION] is correct about the nhtsa getting these billboards during their campaign. Google search shows the nhtsa campaign runs May 19-June 1.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I second. I think [MENTION=23438]LFZ6[/MENTION] is correct about the nhtsa getting these billboards during their campaign. Google search shows the nhtsa campaign runs May 19-June 1.

Hopefully Shoop will change it next time he logs in then :)

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike next to a SEATBELT billboard. Best if it's one of those "Click-it or Ticket" campaign boards. Extra points if you find a way to make the photo even more ironic

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oops! :eek:

This was not part of my evil plan to take over the Riding Game. (I have a plan, but this wasn't part of it).

I just saw one of those the day I posted my pic, but it was way out in the country and might not have been updated. Sorry bout that.

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike in the field of fire of a cannon. Extra points for a gunner's view with you on the bike. Blah

Double extra points if you get a stranger to take the pic.:sinister:

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
As close as I could get! I tried to get one of the strangers there to take the pic. But no luck!

Just the cannon

Next goal. An ice cream shop of some sort!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Challenge met: Bike at some sort of ice cream shop. Dairy Queen at your service Blah. Went on a ride with my hubby this morning, him on his brand new FZ8, and had to stop here for a picture.

Next challenge: Your bike in front of a race track, does not even have to be a bike specific track.

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
upudage6.jpg
zazebame.jpg
here are 2 different angles of the Nashville Motor Speedway......well, as close as I could get anyway. Does this count? Can you make out the track, lap counter, stands, and some of the track?

If so then next challenge is......your bike in the pic with a water tower with your city or town (or someone else's) name on it!

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone else's town will work.

your bike in the pic with a water tower with your city or town (or someone else's) name on it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone else's town will work.

your bike in the pic with a water tower with your city or town (or someone else's) name on it!

We have 3 water towers but none of them have the town name on it :( (not really something they do over here) but would somebodies graffitied name work ?? :)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant even think of a tower i could getclose to in melbourne Dan
One inboxhill but its covered in phone relay antennae amd def no name, or tag

I reckon a tag is a name, well someone identifies with being called by it anyway

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Water towers are rarely (never) used here, the older watertowers are generally converted into appartments, like this one not far from my work:

watertoren.jpg

They are no longer functional, and you never find any kind of writing on them.
In America a watertower is very common on the skyline, but it looks totally different.

Last edited:

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok for our overseas friends...if you can find a large sign of some sort, eg.- a tower, with a name representing where you are from is ok. This is really to see where people are from, so, if you can find a landmark tower representing where you are from then that will be fine! Extra cool if you can get a pic with the original request though! Have fun!

<font color="Blue">your bike in the pic with a water tower with your city or town (or someone else's) name on it!

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, since no one is biting, I guess I will! :D

iChcNOD.jpg

Since we are on the topic of where people are from, I guess I will just keep it going!

Next challenge:
(Even though I am sure this one has been done)

Your bike in front of the "Welcome to ____" sign of wherever you are located at.

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
I did it while filling the gaps in challenges some time ago ;)
Still - let sb do the challenge again :)

Your bike in front of the "Welcome to ____" sign of wherever you are located at.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From our ride today
Next challenge: Your bike with a sign with your name, or your user name on it. (ex: Brenda's Boutique or Lighthouse Lighting)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From our ride today
Next challenge: Your bike with a sign with your name, or your user name on it. (ex: Brenda's Boutique or Lighthouse Lighting)

Do you know how far I have to ride to a 'Hump' sign again ?? :eek: :eek: Blah Blah

Next challenge: Your bike with a sign with your name, or your user name on it