The Scoreboard

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My ****ing avatar is confusing the buggery out of me.

I go to make replies against my own previous posts :BLAA:

:rof: Im loving it :D And deep deep down I think your actually warming to it :thumbup: I reckon the red V would really suit you & i've heard you have a bit of a "thing" for big Dell :eek: :rof:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does life get any better than this ??? DRAGONS win the NRL premiership & now FORD and my man FROSTY are on the front row for tomorrow's Great Race :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Bring in on boys :rockon:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just wish Lowndes & Skaife were in a Ford :spank:

Good riddance to the bad egg that is Lowndes :cheer: CAN NOT STAND HIM no matter what he drives & that other ignorant goose (Skaife) owes a lot to the Blue oval because it was the mighty little Ford Laser that made him a name back in the early 80's :thumbup:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
That was an exciting start :eek:

I said before I don't really care who wins but in hindsight I should probably add Glenn Seaton. He has to be the unluckiest driver ever at Mt Panorama. He has a very slim chance of winning today but he would have to be the sentimental favourite.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good riddance to the bad egg that is Lowndes :cheer: CAN NOT STAND HIM no matter what he drives & that other ignorant goose (Skaife) owes a lot to the Blue oval because it was the mighty little Ford Laser that made him a name back in the early 80's :thumbup:

Lowndes was a Young Lion. You stole him. We got him back . Get over it :eek: :scared:

I am a Holden gal :rockon:

We rode to the memorial at the spot where Brock RIP died during Targa West last month. We were devestated when it happened.

Arrogance is a huge part of motorsport. You need that kind of mindset.

My two 12 year old labradors are named after 2 of my greatest heroes - Brocky and Senna. Amazing drivers known for their arrogance.

The only racing hero I have that's not arrogant is ROSSI. :D ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My two 12 year old labradors are named after 2 of my greatest heroes - Brocky and Senna. Amazing drivers known for their arrogance.

I adore these 2 men.

Still 16 years later I get very upset watching my 2 Senna doco's and when reading his biography.

IMO Senna is the greatest F1 driver (and I do not say this because of the accident, and coming from a dyed in the wool Mansell fan), not that German twat trying to make a comeback. In the biography, sources close to Senna say that he knew Bennetton were cheating in 1994. Senna had the attitude of him still defeating the German whilst they cheated!

How many other drivers would run & cry foul????

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Senna was a God! I was devestated when he died. I actually went to bed 1 lap before the accident - it was early hours and I had to go to work the next day. Glad I missed it. He was a true champion - never forget the "shunt" first corner at Suzuka - took Prost out - deliberate - to ensure Prost couldn't win the championship and Senna could - then admitted it :shakehead: Still, greatest ever, IMO.

I have Ayrton Senna - As Time Goes By by Christopher Hilton. Great book.

My other hero died earlier that year - Kurt Cobain - not a hero for how he died, but for his musical talents.

Last edited: