throttle meister cruise control anyone?

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey found this style of cruise control it's called Throttlemeister - Home it looks nice some people have the vista iniversal cruise control I tried it but was unhappy reduced my area for my throttle grip, this seems like good idea just replaces your bar ends does anybody have them? Do they work? are they worth the price it's over 100 bucs

I have the throttlemeister unit on my bike and I love it; you need to remember that it is a throttle lock and will not release when you hit the brake - you need to turn it off manually. I have mine set so I can keep it locked all the time and still turn the throttle up or down where necessary.

I would for sure purchase again -

Ditto, plus the heavy models add a bit more bar end weight to reduce handlebar buzz, or so it seems. I held off buying for a long time, but one longish ride will tell you they're worth the money.

A budget option to that is to buy one of these CrampBuster Motorcycle Cruise-control — RyKel Cruise Controls, Mechanical Cruise Control Types. I have one and it's good for long journeys. You can just adjust it to where you want and rest your palm on it. Then when you want to use the bike normally you can flip it out of the way. I actually started using it every day as you can rev the bike using your whole hand instead of just the fingers and it means less effort. :cheer:

i wonder if they make some that will work with renthal streefighter bars.. i have anti vibe bar ends in now.. had to drill out the end of the bar some....

Back