Thugs and Hooligans give us all a bad rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Original reports are they started to bang on the vehicle, hit the glass and attempted to slash the tires. There was no attempt at peaceful exchange of information. Do you know someone that was there that can corroborate your story? Because from what I heard nobody would cooperate with the police or provide the story you are fabricating here. You think everyone would have spoke up to the police if what you say is true.

That's a big story and a lot of people to calaborate and fabricate. It will come to light soon

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
...was just trying to help the rear-ended cyclist (Cruz), who had fallen in the collison? Now you say Cruz was up and about trying to exchange insurance information...

This is a big part of the riders story that I don't understand.

The guy that got "rear-ended" (Bumped I think is a better term), I don't even think went down. Watch the few second following what appears to be the first bump....as the camera guy slows, he looks back once or twice and the guy on the white bike is clearly still upright and coming to a stop.

:confused:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
However, if shots are fired and the guy dressed in the same colors and type of uniform next to the the gentleman dealing crack.

What? You are comparing wearing protective motorcycle gear to uniforms for crack dealers.

Wow.. this is the best laugh I have had in weeks.

This needs to go in the All the gear all the time thread as an argument not to wear motorcycle protective gear.

I

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rich guy means, he buys the best lawyer in state.

Actually, it was the guy in the hospital who hired the big shot lawyer.

"A motorcyclist who may be paralyzed after being run over during a clash between bikers and a Range Rover on a New York City highway has hired high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred." - NBC News

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a big part of the riders story that I don't understand.

The guy that got "rear-ended" (Bumped I think is a better term), I don't even think went down. Watch the few second following what appears to be the first bump....as the camera guy slows, he looks back once or twice and the guy on the white bike is clearly still upright and coming to a stop.

:confused:

The rider who got bumped did not go down. He stopped his motorcycle and went over to talk to the SUV guy about the incident. Then the SUV just took off and ran over two motorcycle guys leaving on paralyzed for life. Social anxiety cause it was a motorcycle guy??

Then the SUV got chased down and that is when the window banging, tires slashing, all happened after the guy nearly killed someone in a hit and run.

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like somebody's luck ran out that day :

"Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records."

As for all the different views on the topic - this is what I saw :
1. A white bike following the SUV cuts to the left lane, and immediately merges back to the center lane - riding parallel to the SUV while looking at the driver side window. - this is not what I do while changing lane, and is aggressive IMO.
2. SUV slows/applies brake and moves to extreme right of the lane to avoid hitting the biker. - Too many bikes riding in a very disorganized manner is confusing if you are driving.
3. Biker speeds up and goes ahead of the SUV, looks left, hands off the left handlebar and "appears" to slow down. Seems like the SUV is about to make contact.
4. The person recording the whole thing rolls further ahead and turns back, by that time everyone around him has stopped in the middle of the road, allowing a white van to pass between them.
5. I see a person trying to pull of the door(cant say which door) and step back because of it. Immediately the SUV runs over a few of the parked bikes directly blocking his way, but avoiding to hit ones parked directly in his lane but further ahead.
6. After that too, the driver makes a brief stop before one more biker rushes to it in a menacing way.
7. They eventually catch up to the SUV, blocking traffic ahead of him to stop his escape. Then they start bashing the windows.

This is what I saw. Maybe the SUV (or RR) could have taken a punch or two during the initial confrontation instead of driving over people. But what is the chance those people would have stopped at that. He had the right to think of his and his family's safety. Running over stopped people is no way right, but why would you create an obstacle preventing a family from escaping from an angry mob?

Please feel free to correct what I have missed out. Or maybe I am being judgmental just because they look like thugs/stunt riders and the guy who ran over them had his family in the car.

Last edited:

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
If I was in the truck and a mob was trying to get at me, more bikers would have been on the ground. These guys are clearly idiots. If said dude did just run over there bud, normal people would tend to there bud and let crazy go. Hopefully getting enough info on the guy for police to catch.

P.s. I like the word hooligan. I would prefer to call these people dumbass's.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like somebody's luck ran out that day :

NY SUV driver's wife: We were in 'grave danger' - Houston Chronicle

As for all the different views on the topic - this is what I saw :
1. A white bike following the SUV cuts to the left lane, and immediately merges back to the center lane - riding parallel to the SUV while looking at the driver side window. - this is not what I do while changing lane, and is aggressive IMO.
2. SUV slows/applies brake and moves to extreme right of the lane to avoid hitting the biker. - Too many bikes riding in a very disorganized manner is confusing if you are driving.
3. Biker speeds up and goes ahead of the SUV, looks left, hands off the left handlebar and "appears" to slow down. Seems like the SUV is about to make contact.
4. The person recording the whole thing rolls further ahead and turns back, by that time everyone around him has stopped in the middle of the road, allowing a white van to pass between them.
5. I see a person trying to pull of the door(cant say which door) and step back because of it. Immediately the SUV runs over a few of the parked bikes directly blocking his way, but avoiding to hit ones parked directly in his lane but further ahead.
6. After that too, the driver makes a brief stop before one more biker rushes to it in a menacing way.
7. They eventually catch up to the SUV, blocking traffic ahead of him to stop his escape. Then they start bashing the windows.

This is what I saw. Maybe the SUV (or RR) could have taken a punch or two during the initial confrontation instead of driving over people. But what is the chance those people would have stopped at that. He had the right to think of his and his family's safety. Running over stopped people is no way right, but why would you create an obstacle preventing a family from escaping from an angry mob?

Please feel free to correct what I have missed out. Or maybe I am being judgmental just because they look like thugs/stunt riders and the guy who ran over them had his family in the car.

The article is a mass spin doctor by wife of the guy who did the crime. Don't believe any of it.

Just look at the original video and not the media manipulation.

chroline

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site

Ingenious!!! I thought that the SUV was caught up in usual traffic jam. But now I believe a few bikes created a traffic jam where a few of them went up ahead and stopped traffic.

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The article is a mass spin doctor by wife of the guy who did the crime. Don't believe any of it.

Just look at the original video and not the media manipulation.
Sorry Neal, I had posted the wrong link. Updated my post with the content - about the injured rider having no valid license. Sorry for that mix up.
But do let me know if I missed anything from the video, since it seems you have seen a far peaceful version of what everyone has seen. Maybe I am missing something.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
You have no idea what was going on at the site of the accident. Camera footage is too far away. You also have no idea if they were stunting prior to that, or if they had harassed the RR prior to the collision. Unless you were there of course. Were you?

What does that even mean, why should it be relevant to anything? So if some random person somewhere did a wheelie 2 miles ago, you can find the nearest motorcyclist and rear end them.. and just run two more?

What type of harassment? Driving on the same roads? Do you get to run over people if you feel "harassed".

In your fictitious world, it still doesn't matter.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
What? You are comparing wearing protective motorcycle gear to uniforms for crack dealers.

Wow.. this is the best laugh I have had in weeks.

This needs to go in the All the gear all the time thread as an argument not to wear motorcycle protective gear.

I

It's just a point that if you dress the same as other members in a group you will be treated the same. If you stop laughing for a minute in your moment of what appears to be hysteria you will consider the difference between a full patch MC leather vest, a group of BMW adventure riders, a fat ass suburban group of sunglass/bandana AZ riders, a group of stunters with their Icon chest/back protectors and mohawks on their helmets, a group of leather track suit CA canyon riders and your average weekend rider in jeans, jacket, gloves and full face helmet. Maybe that is a little clearer to your liking.

And as for the video I didn't see ATGATT much at all. Saw a lot of helmet and gloves, and an occasional jacket. If you can remember ATGATT stands for "All The Gear All The Time" It was pretty apparent that most of the individuals there did not have ALL the gear.

You know there was a number of individuals that were wearing skull cap helmets and bandannas to cover their faces. I'm not sure what the safety rating is comparing a bandanna to a full face helmet but I think if they were really interested in safety they would have a full face helmet on, not something to protect their face from video footage that could be used as evidence.

EDIT: and my ultimate point in the previous post is that if there is a criminal activity transpiring, which we know there is because Cruz was arraigned already. Anyone that may be associated/implicated or an accomplice to the said criminal activity is not an innocent bystander. The fact that there were many similarities in this situation, motorcycle riders, wearing squid uniforms, and surrounding a vehicle. In most standard courts of law will acknowledge that those individuals were a participant in the said criminal act and not allowed to be held harmless in the matter. Its the term guilty by association.
http://thelegalwatchdog.blogspot.com/2011/01/guilt-by-association.html

Last edited:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
What does that even mean, why should it be relevant to anything? So if some random person somewhere did a wheelie 2 miles ago, you can find the nearest motorcyclist and rear end them.. and just run two more?

What type of harassment? Driving on the same roads? Do you get to run over people if you feel "harassed".

In your fictitious world, it still doesn't matter.

Cruz was already arraigned on reckless driving charges. So, it's pretty obvious to me that he was not just "driving on the same roads"

Also the prosecutor could have added from the video
1. Unsafe lane change
2. Failure to use turn signal
3. Failure to follow traffic device (he was going slower than the speed limit)
4. Failure to keep both hands on the handlebars
5. Road Rage
6 and on and on and on

If you read the NY DMV suggestions for Road Rage the family was already on the phone with police and attempting to maintain a safe distance.

NYS DMV - Driver's Manual - Chapter 8

Maybe you should get out of California for a minute Neal and visit NYC. People know how to pick fights there, it's part of the culture. Listen to the other riders on the forum here how they have described the actions of this group of riders.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
It's just a point that if you dress the same as other members in a group you will be treated the same. If you stop laughing for a minute in your moment of what appears to be hysteria you will consider the difference between a full patch MC leather vest, a group of BMW adventure riders, a fat ass suburban group of sunglass/bandana AZ riders, a group of stunters with their Icon chest/back protectors and mohawks on their helmets, a group of leather track suit CA canyon riders and your average weekend rider in jeans, jacket, gloves and full face helmet. Maybe that is a little clearer to your liking.

And as for the video I didn't see ATGATT much at all. Saw a lot of helmet and gloves, and an occasional jacket. If you can remember ATGATT stands for "All The Gear All The Time" It was pretty apparent that most of the individuals there did not have ALL the gear.

You know there was a number of individuals that were wearing skull cap helmets and bandannas to cover their faces. I'm not sure what the safety rating is comparing a bandanna to a full face helmet but I think if they were really interested in safety they would have a full face helmet on, not something to protect their face from video footage that could be used as evidence.

EDIT: and my ultimate point in the previous post is that if there is a criminal activity transpiring, which we know there is because Cruz was arraigned already. Anyone that may be associated/implicated or an accomplice to the said criminal activity is not an innocent bystander. The fact that there were many similarities in this situation, motorcycle riders, wearing squid uniforms, and surrounding a vehicle. In most standard courts of law will acknowledge that those individuals were a participant in the said criminal act and not allowed to be held harmless in the matter. Its the term guilty by association.
THE LEGAL WATCHDOG: Guilt by association

No, no, and no.

You can find all types of riders wearing all types of clothing.

Timid overly cations riders wearing Mohawks.

Ex-pro racers riding on the street with zero gear on because they are "old school", some most skilled riders you will ever meet.

Old guys 65 year old+ on adventure bikes that are out nearly dragging their metal bags on the road that I can barely keep up with.

You have no clue what person is like by looking at them. Get out more and don't be afraid to interact with people that look different than you.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
No, no, and no.

You can find all types of riders wearing all types of clothing.

Timid overly cations riders wearing Mohawks.

Ex-pro racers riding on the street with zero gear on because they are "old school", some most skilled riders you will ever meet.

Old guys 65 year old+ on adventure bikes that are out nearly dragging their metal bags on the road that I can barely keep up with.

You have no clue what person is like by looking at them. Get out more and don't be afraid to interact with people that look different than you.

I have and I do. I know people in HA clubs, I know people from YT meetups, I know a lot of people from over the years from all different countries and ethnicity's.

You bring up a great point about not judging a book by it's cover, especially in the case of an individual. My posts however are in regard to being a member of a group or affiliated with a group, in particular a group engaged in criminal acts. In the eyes of the law, and the justice system, which I thought this discussion was about, you can be held responsible by association.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
^ sorry, not gonna go hang out with assholes that have no disregard for safety. But please don't be afraid to befriend someone who has a clue.

EDIT: got tired of quoting nonsense.

In regards to judging a book by its cover, you look like a duck, quack like a duck, walk like a duck, and hang around with other ducks. What animal would we say you were.

Last edited:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
^ sorry, not gonna go hang out with assholes that have no disregard for safety. But please don't be afraid to befriend someone who has a clue.

EDIT: got tired of quoting nonsense.

In regards to judging a book by its cover, you look like a duck, quack like a duck, walk like a duck, and hang around with other ducks. What animal would we say you were.

Okay, buddy... How about you then?

How do you think the media spin game would work if it was put on you?

Your self-proclaim riding name is "Fz6- Bandit".

A bandit: A person who breaks the law and outlaw.

So you are a self-proclaim law break who is proud of it.

You made a post stating this:

"Re: You guys like guns, right?

You want fun, pick up an AK-47..."

A self-proclaimed bandit wielding an AK-47 the weapon favored by terrorist and criminals all over the world.

Oh and this post:

"Re: Great day for a speeding ticket

I have a Solid book on speeding tickets and let me tell you he did you no favors...

I have had my license suspended due to points. "

Previous trouble with the law.

Going on: "Re: Dodge ram 1500 Vrs ford ranger

It wasn't insured. By me or my unofficial employer.."

Got in an accident with no insurance.

how about this:

"Re: The Fz6 Really is a Great Starter Bike

Never lost on the interstate :). Well except to some random Saturn sky redline. An I highly doubt that thing was stock. "

So you do you a lot of racing on the interstate huh?

What about this:

"re: First 100mph+ Ride Unfortunately where I live. There no tracks. I do dream of opening up a real 1/4 mile strip (only 1/8s down here) having ante up grudge match nights I think that would cut out of alot of illegal drag racing too..

But UNTILL then, back roads for me."

So you participate in money illegal road racing late night grudge matches?

So what exactly do you think of the police MR. Bandit.

"Re: Safer Roads? They're kidding right?

We will pass. Good statement though. Accidents will happen regardless and so will collisions. You know how many pigs I see driving cop cars woth a phone stuck to the side of there face? Everyday! No..."

Oh, did you call the police pigs?

So here we have it. A guy that hates the cops which he calls pigs, driven without insurance and was in an accident then made a pay off to driver to elude the police report, has had his license suspended for repeated reckless driving. Proudly calls himself a bandit, brags about owning and firing the notorious terrorist weapon of choice the AK-47. Races people on the Inter State and participates in grudge money race matches in the back road in the middle of the night.

Media spin: You are one horrible terrible person, a complete terror to society.

Did I take all those posts out of context and not tell the whole story, well of course I did and that is exactly media does.

The point is: Almost every person can be made to look bad by taking posts, pictures, videos out of context and editing. So stop all the knee-jerk reactions to what the media puts up.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
The media didn't put that video up, the rider did. Glad you shifted through my whole thread count to prove some kind of insulting point? Yeah, back road racing and parking lot stunts are just like cutting in between ongoing and incoming traffic and wheelin for miles at a time.

For all you know, I'm a compulsive liar, do I have video to prove any of this? Nope. You see, you usually speak on "actions". We are recalling actions and the video. From what we seen. Regardless of what that guy was doing, the SUV had right to hightail out of there. No media spins on the RAW video, that is where i formed my opinion.

And you forgot another quote. "The one breaking my window would have been met wth a 160g .357mag to the face."

Damn right I called ****ty cops pigs. And that wasn't even out of context. It was right there. Quote fail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.