To the citizens of the United States of America

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
When I was in Iraq i got chatting to some american marines, They showed me this card that they were issued by their welfare departments it had three rules on it.

1. Don't drink with the British
2. Don't fight with the British
3. Don't gamble with the British

.....you will lose!

It made me giggle

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have the best population any country could want,and the WORST goverment in the WORLD.... we are a 1% driven society...that 1% being the richest people in the world not just in America....basicly if you have enough money you can have the known worlds most powerful armed forces at your personal disposal...all it takes is a good story to feed the public like Terorism,or Comunism,and you can scare voters into beleiving they are changing the world by voting your puppet into office.... it's a real shame is what it is....

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think thats called culture lol?

So what happened to the Aussie's?

Nelly

Maaaaaate! As a Welsh gal, married to an Aussie, I am a little confused.

Welsh blood runs through my veins.
I have a Welsh dragon tattoo :eek:
I have tears streaming down my face at the start of a Welsh rugby game (due to my anthem).
I have tears streaming down my face at the end of a Welsh rugby game (due to us usually losing).
I speak with a half Welsh, half Aussie twang.
I support Australia in ALL sports where Wales aren't playing.
I celebrate St Davids Day.
I celebrate Australia Day.
I will be taking out Australian citizenship soon but Cymru is in my heart.

I think Aussies speak just fine. The rest of the world are just jealous. That's why you all end up living here, in the country where WE RIDE ALL YEAR ROUND

:cheer: :aus:

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maaaaaate! As a Welsh gal, married to an Aussie, I am a little confused.

Welsh blood runs through my veins.
I have a Welsh dragon tattoo :eek:
I have tears streaming down my face at the start of a Welsh rugby game (due to my anthem).
I have tears streaming down my face at the end of a Welsh rugby game (due to us usually losing).
I speak with a half Welsh, half Aussie twang.
I support Australia in ALL sports where Wales aren't playing.
I celebrate St Davids Day.
I celebrate Australia Day.
I will be taking out Australian citizenship soon but Cymru is in my heart.

I think Aussies speak just fine. The rest of the world are just jealous. That's why you all end up living here, in the country where WE RIDE ALL YEAR ROUND

:cheer: :aus:

;)

I can ride year round here at home in Louisiana,but if I was going to move to another country it would be OZ!! :rockon: :rockon::thumbup::thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can ride year round here at home in Louisiana,but if I was going to move to another country it would be OZ!! :rockon: :rockon::thumbup::thumbup:

:D

I have been to a lot of countries and each one has good and bad.

I have found my piece of paradise.

We have sun, sand and snow. Perfect ;)

vwtech

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from the uk in august. Your chips are horrible, undercooked, and soggy. How you under-cook a hard vegetable like that and still manage to make it soggy, I'll never know. I learned to order wedges. Orange, crunchy potato things. Much better. But your internet sucks, your drivers suck, your roundabouts suck, your tiny little car things suck, and the only way to get good directions is to ask the drunks at the local pub.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only other foreign country that I have been to and actually spent some time in is Canada.. and I must say, IT ROCKS.. montreal is awesome, London is awesome... your roads for the most part are amazing.. most people I have ever met there are very friendly.. Its the one place I never have to second guess my decision for taking a vacation to.. :thumbup:

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from the uk in august. Your chips are horrible, undercooked, and soggy. How you under-cook a hard vegetable like that and still manage to make it soggy, I'll never know. I learned to order wedges. Orange, crunchy potato things. Much better. But your internet sucks, your drivers suck, your roundabouts suck, your tiny little car things suck, and the only way to get good directions is to ask the drunks at the local pub.

I went to Sacremento CA last year, I asked for some chips and got Crisps, I ordered steak and chips and got a whole cow, I ordered a beer and got Nats piss, I asked where the gym was and got funny looks and "a what?" I stopped at a 4 way stop and it was carnage, Some bloke told he he was 7th generation Irish and that we were brothers , Was asked if I was Australian! and nobody knew where London was! And then some loonies from Kansas calling themseleves west baptist church or something were prancing about calling everyone fags! This is all genuine this really happened!

:thumbup:

hope I dont offend but its all in the name of good banter with our chums across the pond! anyway we ain't all that different we all like the FZ6 (Eff Zed 6 not Eff Zee 6) !!:thumbup:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I think after my first time out side of the Continental US I started looking at my own country in a different way. I started drinking beer when I was in Germany so I never really got a taste for "American Beer" I prefer Guiness or Molson. I like my soft drink with less ice to no ice because in the end I feel like I'm getting half water half pop.

I've found that making fun of a Texan saying Ya'll will end in a choke hold and tap out. (friendly version) I've learn not to try to drink with the Irish or if you do don't even think about keeping up. I've also learned that Germans are pretty passive till they are behind the wheel of a car too.