Tomorrow might be my lucky day...

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Wow what a helpful bunch! I'll tell the dealership, "Well the FZ6 Forum guys said I should pay XXXX". And he'll be like, "well sh*t, can't really argue with them" and I'll be on my way :D

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Wow, just found an '07 here in town listed @ $5695. I think we're gonna check out that one first and keep the '06 as a backup/alternative!

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You could probably knock a few hundred off that too ;)

good job, gotta shop around to get the best deal. Jan 07 I bought my 05 with 1800 miles on it for $4800, bought the 4 year YES plan with it for $400ish. It is coming up to the end of the season.. so if you are patient you may get more bang for your buck.

Deb

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
You could probably knock a few hundred off that too ;)

good job, gotta shop around to get the best deal. Jan 07 I bought my 05 with 1800 miles on it for $4800, bought the 4 year YES plan with it for $400ish. It is coming up to the end of the season.. so if you are patient you may get more bang for your buck.

Deb

Patient is the one thing I don't know if I can be right now. I've been saving up all summer for a really good downpayment and my Dad is co-signing the loan with me. He doesn't get much time off and pretty much said today's the day. For months now I've thought about motorcycles all day & night, I don't know how much longer I can wait! :D

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't blame you one bit. Good luck in getting the best bike you can so you can get out and :Sport:. Oh ya, don't forget to post pics when you can ;)

Have fun.

Deb

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Good luck! As was mentioned, the riding "season" for non-Californians (lol) is coming to an end...even here in Cali, the prices drop on bikes for sale because people don't like riding in the cold and they've bought a bike and say "this isn't for me" and then you can come around be say silently "suckerrrrrrrr" hehe

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
I bought an 06 FZ6 just like the one that you are looking at. Luckily, the bike was about as new as one could get. It only had 768 mile on it, and I talked them down to $4,900 OTD. I feel like I got a fairly decent deal, and have had zero buyers remorse.

:thumbup:

X

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I bought an 06 FZ6 just like the one that you are looking at. Luckily, the bike was about as new as one could get. It only had 768 mile on it, and I talked them down to $4,900 OTD. I feel like I got a fairly decent deal, and have had zero buyers remorse.

:thumbup:

X

dammmmm. nice price...<-jealous I am!!! :Flip:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno, maybe it's just me but I "smell" bike (used and new) prices about to/already going up with gas prices hovering around the $4 range. There's more demand out there for bikes. People who I woudn't have pictured riding a motorcycle are now ON them. Dealers report an upswing in sales and---is it just me?---I seem to see more and more scooters and noobie-looking equipment out there. Gas prices seem to be back and forth but the long term trend seems to be clear: slowly inching up more each year. My point: I think it's going to get/is already:mikebike: harder to swing big price discounts with private sellers and dealers.