Tons of AGV Sport Gloves For Sale CHEAP

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a huge lot of new and used gloves from a local dealer who was going out of business, and am now passing on the savings to my fellow FZ6 Forum members.

Laguna gloves, New in original packaging, size XL, yellow, $75 shipped.

AGV Veloce gloves, red, size Small. Tear on right hand finger webbing as pictured, can be easily repaired. $12 shipped.

Willow gloves, size XL, new in original packaging. $45 shipped.

Aeromesh gloves, size Large, new in original packaging. $15 shipped. (These fit more like a Medium)

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys this is questionable. Are we bidding here and is the seller now a vendor on ebay?

Please read marketplace rules! http://www.600riders.com/forum/site-announcements/2807-forum-rules.html

"No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only...."

Last edited:

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys this is questionable. Are we bidding here and is the seller now a vendor on ebay?

Please read marketplace rules! http://www.600riders.com/forum/site-announcements/2807-forum-rules.html

"No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only...."

Motogiro, I didn't realize this was against the rules. I will remove the link to my ebay listings and add additional gloves for sale to this forum only.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Price drop!

Lagunas are now $60 shipped

Willows are now $40 shipped

Willows and Aeromesh gloves together for $50 shipped

Finally, take all four pairs off my hands for just $80 shipped (MSRP $220+)

Last edited: