Top Sellerie Seat for Sale

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD

The seat has only been used last summer and is in perfect condition. It's the most comfortable seat you can put on the FZ6, I know this because I've tried most of them. Here's the deal. I'm selling the seat for $275 US but that would included your like new stock seat. Your seat has too be in like new condition because it's going on a mint FZ6 that's up for sale. You pay shipping to get your stock seat to 56649 and I'll pay shipping to get my TP seat anywhere to the lower 48. I can sell to Canada as well. I have both a US and Canadian shipping address.

CIMG2292.JPG

CIMG2291.JPG

Last edited:

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting deal, how far north are you? Im in Ontario and will be in the Muskoka/Perry sound area for the summer. I'd potentially be interested but would really rather giving it a try first, that would also save us both shipping

MakersTeleMark

Reaction score
Visit site
1st Post

Figured this would be a good 1st post. Great forum.

Picked up my 6 a month ago in a break before the snow came again. Takin' her through the paces this weekend after a bunch of local jaunts.

I've got a minty stock seat I'd give you for shipping if you want.

PM me or e-mail my username at gmail.

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting deal, how far north are you? Im in Ontario and will be in the Muskoka/Perry sound area for the summer. I'd potentially be interested but would really rather giving it a try first, that would also save us both shipping

Kenora is located 200kms from Winnipeg so won't be practical to give it a try. Research the seat on the forum.

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 1st Post

Figured this would be a good 1st post. Great forum.

Picked up my 6 a month ago in a break before the snow came again. Takin' her through the paces this weekend after a bunch of local jaunts.

I've got a minty stock seat I'd give you for shipping if you want.

PM me or e-mail my username at gmail.

PM'ed :thumbup:

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
So erburtt decided he didn't want to give up his stock seat so it's back up for sale. MakersTeleMark never did provide me a seat so it's going to be sold to the person who provides me with a in good condition stock seat. You pay for shipping of your seat and I pay for shipping of the TP seat. Tejkowskit is first in line.

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im out..next in line. I sent my stocker in to get changed by spencers seat mod down in florida after thinking i got beat to the sale..

To those interested i will say ruggybuggy is a great person to buy from. Ive bought from him in the past and he will keep you updated with all the shipping progress and is prompt to answer any questions.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
christ I can't understand why this seat is still for sale....everytime I've tried to get ahold of one posted on here they would sell within a day.....now that I'm not in the market one sits for days.....incroyable!

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
christ I can't understand why this seat is still for sale....everytime I've tried to get ahold of one posted on here they would sell within a day.....now that I'm not in the market one sits for days.....incroyable!

I think it's because I need a stock seat and people are wanting to keep the stock for future use, what I should have done. If it doesn't sell with the trade in the next couple of days I'm going to sell the seat outright and buy a stock seat.

MakersTeleMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you get the seat? I e-mailed you but no response. It was confirmed delivered on the 10th. I couldn't send it priority because they wanted $50. But it got there just a little later.

Enjoy it, and I'll eat the postage, but if you want to owe me a sixer or two that would be nice.