Trackday Rant, Video, and Pictures

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: to the fz6 as a street & track bike. You don't have to crash if you go to the track. 10 track days without incident! Ride your own ride!

Here's a couple shots from Loudon, NH

6149555817_ee06aa1a4a_z.jpg

6149565499_3a86f0d62f_z.jpg

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, at that point in the last picture the rear tire is doing the steering once everything has been set in the turn or so from what I've read.

Great point on going to the track, one will come away with much more skill and knowledge.

Now I just need to do it myself. ;)

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Got another track day booked for Tuesday including bike hire (cbr600rr's) :rockon:

track day on the middle of the week

I really envy you guys, not only can do track days because there are tracks where you live, also you can do them in week days :spank::spank::spank:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Lone, great post .... gonna go watch the video on a PC later,

I was on a track couple of weekends ago on a 60 year old bike
561cc178-5238-e56b.jpg

And keep thinking that I should do a track day ..... I know the feeling when you get blasted by a bike that is much fast than you, but you are right about just relaxing and enjoying your own ride.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
track day on the middle of the week

I really envy you guys, not only can do track days because there are tracks where you live, also you can do them in week days :spank::spank::spank:

tbh, there's not many track days at the weekend, and they are usually more expensive

prices are starting to go down now that summer is over :(

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
nice video and pictures... the fz is a very capable bike on the track, and I have been enjoying track riding all summer on my 09 fz6, with 6 td's so far. Although it can handle the aggressive riding i dont think its the ideal bike as I scrape my pegs/boots on the ground all the time. With a few upgrades like rearsets, 520 conversion, and maybe stiffer sunspension the fz would be a great bike for the street or track.

For me, I amgetting into to riding just the track atleast for now so I'm looking for a dedicated track bike, hopefully an r6.

Every one should get out on the track tho, it will improve your riding, and you will be gauranteed to have a blast no matter what bike.

MoeDog

Reaction score
Visit site
Great post Lone, I had plans of doing a track day around this time, I had called around and got general information about it but my incident happened before i could get to it. I am Still waiting on INS to see whats going to happened with damages. My wife or parents don't want me to get another bike but i don't know about that :rolleyes: . But before i get back to riding i am going to do my best to do a track day first