Transformers 2

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At 33 im at that awkward age where i still like no-brainer teen action flicks..personally i thought the 1st movie was excellent purley cos of Megan Fox...urm i mean the effects :spank: (love it or hate it..the special effects are awsome)..its got a little boring now since my son had the dvd on EVERY DAY for about a month.

We all knew it was coming (i think its intended to be a trillogy)..but with trailers already out ..June is gonna feel like an eternity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmgbbGJW6ZE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
The NEW movie is ok. But I'm sorry it pales in comparison to the original animated Transformers: the movie. Sometimes you just shouldn't mess with perfection.

muzkur

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! A lot of exploding things! :rockon:

And about the transformer bike, it's true?

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't wait. I played hookie from work to see the first one. Heck, I grew up with Transformers every morning while eating cereal for breakfast. Gotta see it. I will also own it as soon as I can. Great Stuff!!!!

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what I have been awaiting. I can't wait until it comes out. Looks like a whole lot more destruction then the previous one.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to tell you guys something, right now.

I HATE TRANSFORMERS

That's right. I have entered a topic where people express their love and affinity to TRANSFORMERS and I'm telling them how much I hate it.

I could never get into TRANSFORMERS. They just...suck.

Alright. You stuck around. Maybe there is still hope? Well...

There is ONE robot I actually...liked. He's in the 1986 movie and was voiced by Orson Welles. He was the giant deathstar called UNICRON. He didn't give a **** he was in the movie or anything. His voice sounds like a dying old man who felt like he was going to perish afterward...which he did.

Thanks to that ONE guy, I can tolerate TRANSFORMERS. You have that one person to thank.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs&fmt=18[/nomedia]

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to tell you guys something, right now.

I HATE TRANSFORMERS

That's right. I have entered a topic where people express their love and affinity to TRANSFORMERS and I'm telling them how much I hate it.

I could never get into TRANSFORMERS. They just...suck.

Alright. You stuck around. Maybe there is still hope? Well...

There is ONE robot I actually...liked. He's in the 1986 movie and was voiced by Orson Welles. He was the giant deathstar called UNICRON. He didn't give a **** he was in the movie or anything. His voice sounds like a dying old man who felt like he was going to perish afterward...which he did.

Thanks to that ONE guy, I can tolerate TRANSFORMERS. You have that one person to thank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs&fmt=18
Yes......... thank's for sharing with the rest of the group.....ok people time for our med's!!!!:D