grahammarsden
Active Member
I have the Power Commander III already, which helps, but I've always wondered if this mod would improve things even more.So i bought my S2 and straight away knew something was wrong, the fueling was awful, thankfully google pulled me to this post on the group, i already had some of the bits, so ordered the rest and have successfully fitted the zady mod to my bike, its totally transformed it into something useable now, so thanks for all the hard work.
I still have 8 more of these i have built using the rest of the connectors i had to order, and have soldered all the diodes to a small pcb in series, and then heatshrunk it, then built the loom up and heatshrunk it again, if anyone wants one, then £12 inc postage to uk addresses works for me, hopefully be of use to someone who cant build them. Let me know if you want any pics sending, cheers
You have DM