Update! No more FZ :(

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
It has been a while since i've posted anything on the site. I've been at school down at Ohio University the last two years and graduated this june which messed up going back to the Dragon like we did in 2009. Long story short two weeks before graduation I had my FZ stolen from my apt which was parked right next to my car. Still not exactly sure why mine got picked out since one whole side of it was still road rashed pretty bad from dumping it on hellbender last summer lol. Anyway didn't get the bike back and got my check from progressive which treated me good which I was thankful for.

I looked around quite a bit and I know you guys are gonna hate me now but I jumped on a 2005 R6 with 3k miles that was only about 10mins from where I live, but good news I have a bike again at least.

Now that i'm graduated and looking for a job my parents and I took a short week vacation to the Smokeys this past week. Guys from 2009 Deals Gap trip will recognize the Bonneville. I had a blast we were about 5 min from the Blue Ridge Parkway and an hour from Tail of the Dragon. I probably rode 700 miles this week. I'm just thankful my dad bought a toy hauler so we didn't have to ride all the way there again LOL. I'll try and link some pictures from facebook below, not sure how well that will work.

Gary Clark's Photos - Tail of the Dragon 2010 Proofs | Facebook
Gary Clark's Photos - Blue Ridge Parkway & Unpacking | Facebook
Gary Clark's Photos - Tail of the Dragon 2010 | Facebook
Gary Clark's Photos - Blue Ridge Parkway Towards the Highest Point | Facebook
Gary Clark's Photos - Sunday, Graveyard Fields | Facebook

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sucks about the FZ6...but that's a real nice looking R6! :Sport:
Hope you'll stay on the forum,
Congratulations on graduating, and
Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike and glad insurance took care of you :rockon:.

I feel bad for the folks that stole your bike :spank: -- the bite of Karma can really hurt. The good news is you got a really nice bike out of it.

Dennis