Vb Army Game

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any chance you have a link to the instructions? I think I have it figured out but would be nice to see the how to. Looks like you can only fight 15 times per day?

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just found this on another forum...

About the Game

Players can buy weapons for their soldiers to increase their attack strength, and buy armor to increase their soldier's defense strength. However, each soldier can only use one weapon and one item of armor. Players can also upgrade their Defense and Offense to increase their defensive and offensive strengths by a percentage.

Players can browse through a list of participating players. They can conduct intelligence operations by sending Spies, which cost a set amount of gold to purchase. The more spies you send, the more accurate the intelligence you gather will be. Gathered intelligence gives you an estimate of the players total gold, offensive power, and defensive power.

If you choose to attack a player you must use "Turns." You only get a certain amount of turns every cycle set by the admin. The more turns you use, the more gold you will steal from your opponent. Be warned though, your opponent will know that you attacked them by viewing their Defense Log and being notified by pm.

Naturally it is important to grow your army. The only way to get soldiers in the game is to have your friends click your "Recruitment Link" They can only click it and each time they do you will receive an of soldiers.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a little bump for this, get in there and have some fun.

Don't forget to post your recruitment links, than your army can grow.

:)

Looks like fun!

I have a question though; how do you post the recruitment link? I tried and the link did not work. I know it is fairly simple, but I seem to be missing something here!:D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like fun!

I have a question though; how do you post the recruitment link? I tried and the link did not work. I know it is fairly simple, but I seem to be missing something here!:D

Go to your home base, there will be a link there, right click and get the properties. Copy and paste that into your siggy :)

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go to your home base, there will be a link there, right click and get the properties. Copy and paste that into your siggy :)

lol, I just realised, you can click your own recruitment link! Only once a day and gives you 1 soldier.

I see you've been busy Steph... best spend my gold on weapons and/or amour before you all get your grubby hands on it! :Flip:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol, I just realised, you can click your own recruitment link! Only once a day and gives you 1 soldier.

I see you've been busy Steph... best spend my gold on weapons and/or amour before you all get your grubby hands on it! :Flip:

LOL yes, I have been enjoying the game. Nice try on your 5 attacks on me hehe:thumbup:

PS, Clicked your link, should have another guy

Last edited:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That is what I did. Does not seem to work properly.(see sig) Might be a Firefox issue.