VENT: yamihoe

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
VENT:

It all started when I tried to get a dictionary program which I thought was scholarly and proactive of me...nope wrong. My spyware only told me that I was screwed after the fact. then as I was removing it I walked out to get on my bike to go to class and I hunt for my keys which are 60 miles away at my parents house -_- so I bicycle 3 miles to class and continue to get my computer straight before my online exam....during the exam everything shut down and the test was auto-submitted....I got a 37%.
I borrow a friends car to go get some comfort food and the darn thing started to sputter on me. Now I just said F@!k it and I have given up for the day...and then my Ex txts me....thats another thorn in my side...

so Im stuck without either of my bikes or my car with no way of getting my keys until late friday and my professor was a b!t@h about my technical difficulties....fml.

vent over.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
VENT:

It all started when I tried to get a dictionary program which I thought was scholarly and proactive of me...nope wrong. My spyware only told me that I was screwed after the fact. then as I was removing it I walked out to get on my bike to go to class and I hunt for my keys which are 60 miles away at my parents house -_- so I bicycle 3 miles to class and continue to get my computer straight before my online exam....during the exam everything shut down and the test was auto-submitted....I got a 37%.
I borrow a friends car to go get some comfort food and the darn thing started to sputter on me. Now I just said F@!k it and I have given up for the day...and then my Ex txts me....thats another thorn in my side...

so Im stuck without either of my bikes or my car with no way of getting my keys until late friday and my professor was a b!t@h about my technical difficulties....fml.

vent over.

:hug::hug: feel better now???

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Have your parents overnight the keys to you? probably 5-10 bucks for a package like that - and if you're having this bad of a week it might be nice to get a ride in tomorrow!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone gets those days, just your turn. :(

Just a suggestion to save one of those headaches in the future. Once you get your key, get a copy made.

I have a spare ignition key taped up (silver/shiney actual duct tape) underneath the black inner fairing. Should I loose my key, I just reach up under the fairing (you cannot see it), pull it down with the tape. Remove the tape and your on your way.

As for the ex, delete, delete, delete...

Damn, I don't miss those college tests either, :thumbup:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I second the delete the ex from everything approach. It's just so liberating and they always manage to pop up at the worst time.

good luck with getting your computer sorted and the key for the bike.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
I had my mother send my spare key, she wrote the wrong address -_-

SO im going to start a new thread about trying to hotwire the bike temporarily.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone gets those days, just your turn. :(

Just a suggestion to save one of those headaches in the future. Once you get your key, get a copy made.

I have a spare ignition key taped up (silver/shiney actual duct tape) underneath the black inner fairing. Should I loose my key, I just reach up under the fairing (you cannot see it), pull it down with the tape. Remove the tape and your on your way.

As for the ex, delete, delete, delete...

Damn, I don't miss those college tests either, :thumbup:

where did you say you lived again?.........hmmmmmmmm

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
where did you say you lived again?.........hmmmmmmmm

You won't find it. But you can try!!!

Got a spare key for my Four Runner also taped on the undercarriage too. Ya have to get a little dirty to reach that one, but I'm NOT walking!! :thumbup:

Now, I'm not going tell where my 22 auto is in the truck, and it doesn't take three steps to get to it!!