vision's FZ6 streetfighter

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Holy Smokes, that is an outstanding motorcycle. I’m gonna have to re-read this thread, because I now have a hundred questions.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Wow. I can do the mechanical, but I am in awe of the creative. Looks beautiful.

Interested in where you got the rearsets. Love to see if I can source a set.

visions

THAT guy
Wow. I can do the mechanical, but I am in awe of the creative. Looks beautiful.

Interested in where you got the rearsets. Love to see if I can source a set.
thanks! i’m the exact opposite, professional artist learning the mechanical stuff as i go along.

the rear sets were called ottimoto from hong kong, i don’t think they are around anymore. pain in the ass to install the directions were just some xerox black and white photos with no text lol

mukulu

Looks awesome! I was inspired by these threads to to do the same to mine. I started it, but life got in the way, and its been sat untouched for 4 yrs. I managed to fit r1 usd forks. Powder coated the frame, and wheels. I did make a subframe, and at the time I thought it looked ok, but looking now and I think I might have to start over with that. (If I do finish it) I was originally going to fit the r6 swingarm, but my fz has abs, and the rear shock would foul the abs pump. I didn't want to delete the abs, so went back to the original swingarm. I have fitted r6 rearsets but I'm not sure I'll keep them. I need to work out another subframe, sort the wiring, still have the lights to figure out, and also have the exhaust to do. At the time, I had plenty of enthusiasm, but after such a long break from it, I'm really not sure if I'll ever finish it. I still have all the original fairing etc. so could get another subframe and put it all back to standard just to sell it... If I do ever finish it, I'll get some picture up on here.