VS2 Headlight Kit

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this last year, and with the amount of highway riding I do, I decided it's not for me. I returned my bike to stock.

I put this kit on in September of 2011. I rode the month of September with it. Parked the bike most of October, and then in November we got the infamous "winter snow storm" of 2011 and it sat unridden all winter.

-The kit does not come with turn signals.
-I had to modify one of the side covers a little bit with a dremel. This sounds worse than it really is. You can only slightly see it when you are sitting on the bike. I took pictures of this and inluded a description below.
- You will need to use some rubber spacers from the stock fairing on the speedo bracket. Just yank them off when you disassemble things.
- You will need to order the rubber bushings, or longer allen bolts to go through the mini fairing. They were not included in my kit. I used smaller bushings and smaller bolts. If you'd like to use the stock bushings you will need longer bolts. I can clarify this with some better pictures if you'd like. I don't want it to scare anyone off as it is a very easy fix.
- Comes with the headlight relay mod from Motogiro. Brand new with directions.
- Comes with FZ1N Headlight cover.
- I am thinking 200$ shipped tentatively.

8fe91fec.jpg

Here is everything I have. The kit includes the headlight housing, mini fairing, headlight bracket, speedo mounting bracket, and FZ1N speedo housing. The first headlight I recieved from Vishnu, I snapped one of the mounting bracket. I will include this light for spare parts, or scrap it if you don't want it. Totally up to the buyer.
cadabb5b.jpg

The painters tape is just too hold some bolts and spacers together in their proper location. Just so I don't lose anything.
66e86433.jpg

a922991f.jpg

12fbf27d.jpg

99017274.jpg

In this picture, you can see I had to modify one of the plastic side covers a little bit. This piece rubbed my right fork so I took a little material off with a dremel.
8d15aaf3.jpg

Back of the headlight
8df3e025.jpg

Headlight bracket with all hardware attached.
1eb6cc59.jpg

From the front
dff620f6.jpg

Last edited:

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested, but would like to see some more pictures from the side and back on the bike if you could. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I have my fairing back on. I pointed out what I was referring too in the pictures above. Here are a few more.

What you see from the top
IMG_20120426_174234.jpg

IMG_20120426_174215.jpg

What it looks like directly from the right side.
IMG_20120426_174151.jpg

Comparing both sides.
IMG_20120426_174131.jpg

Last edited: