Wanna buy a Honda RC30...BUY IT NOW for only $100,000

Yeah it is very expensive but don't laugh it off as a run of the mill VFR. This is a very unique bike only 3,700, 1988 to 1991, were made world wide and only 300 for the US in 1990.

The motors are assembled by hand and have Ti connecting rods, these are very cool bikes, bleeding edge at the time. I remember one of the Yates brothers opened a Honda shop in Colorado and had one of these. People drove for miles to see it.

But a $100K...well...more power to him if he makes the sale.

Awesome bike, swept all before it on the Race tracks of Australia, very well balanced bike straight out the box! unlike the RC51, which was a much harder proposition to tune for individual tracks.

Look absolutely beautiful in the flesh, and, yes they are rare as...most binned on the track...very collectable, and a true modern classic...but $100000, get off the grass!

I think about $30000 is more like the right price ....IMHO.

:thumbup:

If I had (1) tons of money and (2) a terminal disease that (3) allowed me to still ride hard, it'd be in my garage.

I love that bike - "old tech" and all, it's a great machine. I've seen many at the track but I've never ridden one.

Way overpriced.

Back