Weapons R Mufflers Installed

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
you my friend are an honest man, again, exhaust looks aaaaawesome, I am sure you would find few people interested in purchasing it

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They sound really, really good, with and without the DB killers... Without the DB killers it sounds alot like my open Scorps, which you heard last month, but a bit louder

They look really, really good. I like the idea using the stock muffler bracket, they fit like a glove and without all the clamps (like the aftermarket ones), thus no leaks!!

Just curious if they'll be tolerable without the DB killers, even with the DB killers, it sounds a little higher toned (not as deep) but really nice! Two video's, accelerating/riding by once the snow clears would be interesting to hear. Its gonna be a whole lot louder especially above 7K RPM's!!! BTW, cages will know your in the area without even seeing you :thumbup:

Also, curious as to how you feel the bike now performs..

Excellent work, especially when your snowed in Dave!!!

bobbyj

Reaction score
Visit site
excellent mod i was thinking about doing something similar but those pipes seem to fit perfectly so i may use them, not to mention how good it sounds. if you dont mind me asking, how exactly did you make the Y pipe?

subaron

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey great job with those. I saw them a while ago, but didn't have the tools to get that mod done. But I didn't think it would need to me taken apart and angled either.

Do you mind sharing your measurements. Perhaps if there is enough interest on the forum, we can convince the manufacturer to build these to fit the fz6 exactly.