Went down

J

jesse_sanders

uploadfromtaptalk1460736986975.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460737005067.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460737024388.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460737050867.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460737064756.jpg

Nose is broke in multiple places. Right side of my face is fractured in 25 places. Two black eyes. Neck and shoulders hurt. Was knocked out. Have to go see a face surgeon on Monday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn man, glad you are alive! Please don't take offense, but I have to ask if you were wearing a helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

jesse_sanders

Gotta love helmets for probably saving your life!
I hope you're all right, what happened?
I can't really remember. I think I missed a turn and ran off the road. I've traveled it lots but I guess that's what happened.

J

jesse_sanders

Damn man, glad you are alive! Please don't take offense, but I have to ask if you were wearing a helmet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir. I always wear a helmet and I'm sure it saved me

J

jesse_sanders

dc0701589c20ce5f13a286f0aa3ef143.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're alive, Jesse. You must've hit hard, when I read your injuries in the OP I figured you were without a helmet, too.

J

jesse_sanders

Thanks yall. I'm praying for no surgery.

If I'm allowed to keep it I'll probably do the naked swap.

J

jesse_sanders

Thanks for the support guys

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just caught up with this, sad to hear of the off but glad yr around to tell the tale— heal up well!

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
"Alfred Pennyworth:*Took quite a fall, didn't we, Master Bruce?

Thomas Wayne:*And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

Stay strong!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Jesse, so you missed a turn, eh? Sounds like what I did a few years ago. I guess you might call it "lazy attention" because it wasn't as if I wasn't aware of the turn radius---I could have easily navigated the turn (two-lane mountain highway) but didn't take it seriously enough and my front tire suddenly ended up on the non-paved shoulder and I had to emergency maneuver myself out of the pickle and try to keep control. I bounced violently around on the rocky/soft dirt shoulder but, fortunately, managed to come to a stop w/o crashing. It took a huge effort for me to keep the bike upright . But, while my body was bouncing around on the FZ6 seat (He-Haw rodeo!), my mid-torso slammed against the gas tank and dented it in somewhat (one has to look for the indentation---not real obvious).

J

jesse_sanders

Jesse, so you missed a turn, eh? Sounds like what I did a few years ago. I guess you might call it "lazy attention" because it wasn't as if I wasn't aware of the turn radius---I could have easily navigated the turn (two-lane mountain highway) but didn't take it seriously enough and my front tire suddenly ended up on the non-paved shoulder and I had to emergency maneuver myself out of the pickle and try to keep control. I bounced violently around on the rocky/soft dirt shoulder but, fortunately, managed to come to a stop w/o crashing. It took a huge effort for me to keep the bike upright . But, while my body was bouncing around on the FZ6 seat (He-Haw rodeo!), my mid-torso slammed against the gas tank and dented it in somewhat (one has to look for the indentation---not real obvious).
Sounds like you had a handful but glad to hear you kept it together. Thinking back on the night I think the two things that contributes to this was lack of focus and the dark shield that I was using to ride ar night.