Were back!!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Both internet connections went down last night as a result of our provider.... so they say... doing some upgrades to their network.......:spank:

Last edited:
Ahhh... so that WAS your router! I thought the ASA was the front man so when I saw the login page for that router, I thought you'd lost your static IP and somone else got it.

Glad it wasn't the hardware! Yea!!!

I was biting my nails loading backup configs ect... I thought I lost the static too!!! but thankfully our provider attaches statics to your mac....

The asa is not the front man any more.. The X16 is a Multi wan gateway. It has 8 load balanced wan ports( 2 of which are in use) ... and 8 lan ports the ASA acts as a second firewall to protect the fedora machine... I picked up the X16 on ebay for 150 USD and after updating to the latest firmware it worked like a charm... Took a chance but it paid off... ( They are 800 US to buy new )

WOW! You got a steal! Beginning to sounds like the Fort Knox of forums!

Well done!

I didn't understand a word of what you two just said, but I'm glad you do!

Having the site down really makes one appreciate it when it's up.

Thanks!

:Edit: "You must spread some rep around before giving it to Admin", so sorry no rep for you but thanks Dennis for working so hard to keep the site up.

I didn't understand a word of what you two just said, but I'm glad you do!

Having the site down really makes one appreciate it when it's up.

Thanks!

:Edit: "You must spread some rep around before giving it to Admin", so sorry no rep for you but thanks Dennis for working so hard to keep the site up.

Yeh goes for me too, not a clue, but also glad you are back!!

Was trying for hours, thought i had stuffed something up on my computer, couldnt you have rung us all and told us what was happening j/k ;):eek::Flash:

Back