What did you do with your bike today?

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
After a good inspection to ensure my bike was fit to ride, I started it up for the first time since November, hooked up the new Gerbings Jacket liner, and hit the town! Overall, it was a good first ride. The heated jacket liner is awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for heated gear.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I charged the battery. Not much else to do with it in the wintertime :(

Glanced at my covered bike inside my garage when I got home from work. The trickle charger is on.

You folks in warm weather take a careful ride for us snow bound folks. But we have "seasons"...:BLAA:

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I started her up to make sure she would start...she did!!! Have a new set of tires to put on, a t15 sprocket, and new brake pads to put on, oh and an oil change to do. Soon enough we will be rocking it! Also have to do a valve check on an 03 Triumph Sprint.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Got new tires (PR2s), dropped them off to be mounted/balanced, replaced the fork oil with 15wt, cleaned/lubed the chain, lubed the cables, cleaned the air filter, on and on.

Wish I could actually ride it. It's warm enough today for a change, far too much crap on the roads between the snow melt and the stone chips they spread by the ton around here. Marbles, anyone? Won't be long, though.

See you out there soon!

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I started her up to make sure she would start...she did!!! Have a new set of tires to put on, a t15 sprocket, and new brake pads to put on, oh and an oil change to do. Soon enough we will be rocking it! Also have to do a valve check on an 03 Triumph Sprint.

How big of a difference is the 15t???I put a 15t on my Ninja and WOOOOO!!!!!I love it so much...It made a huge difference on my lill Ninja...

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing today, mines stuck in the shed, ready for the weekend mission.

I had it serviced on Saturday (20,000 miles on the clock now) so i had a nice run through Cheshire to Alderley Edge, via Congleton and Jodrell Bank. Fantastic roads around there.

I work in the Channel Islands (Guernsey) so i'm limited to weekends at the moment. I had my bike over here from May 2010 to end of October and it was fantastic :thumbup:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I found out what my bike will do when she's about to run out of gas...She talks to me to let me know I'm getting dangerously close to running out...I have no gas gauge on my bike...:eek:

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
Shovelled snow off of the roof of the shed my bike is stored in. Still 3 feet of ice and snow in the way to get the shed doors open. I'll be lucky to get access to my bike before April this year.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't do anything with the bike today (gasp!). I worked, and now I'm setting up my new Logitech Harmony One remote, next I'm going to workout, then drink.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
New rear donut , half packed bags , lubed both bikes , adjusted both chains , oil change on wifey's bike & set the co-ords into the GPS for the first half of the big trip :rockon: :rockon:

Cant wait till Thursday :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I looked at the other two, and took the Tenere to my local Yami dealership. Parked it next to the new 660 & S10.

**** me if my '97 model doesn't look ****house next to the new ones.