What makes you bike diff

The only thing my husband's Fz6 has on it that makes it different from STOCK.... would be the zipper guard. It's got a picture of a naked chick on it (that, quite strangely, looks like me). He had it on there way before I met him.

Other than that, we're just working on getting the beaut running, we'll pretty her up a little more later!

What makes my FZ different from yours?...ill tell ya ...its bloody ancient lol in fact its probably the grandaddy of the new FZ6 1987 FZ600 in high gloss red, purple windshield, full stainless steel Predator exhaust and Taz decals on the tank.....it smells old n oily and sounds like it has more knocks n squeeks than a brothel lol...but it runs fine sept for battery giving out if u run it with lights on too long...handles like a dream for 22 year old bike.

I could have got a Kawasaki ZX9R for a few hundred more (insurance was a lot higher) but figured id go old skool Yammy style cos i aint been riding for some years now...plus i love Yamaha's!:rockon:

Re: What makes your bike diff

I got tired of fumbling around in my pocket for my ID card when I go through the gate on post. This is about as unique as it gets on my bike.

n531923993_2394138_4604257.jpg

What makes my bike different is that I'm not going Mach II through town like so many of those summer :squid:s I'm getting so fed up with..........:Flip:

I've got an Ace Cafe, London sticker on the back of my helmet, but my bike doesn't really have anything wierd.

Wouldn't know as the bike is stuck in my garage covered up, due to the great British summer weather:rant:

heheheh i hear ya!! British Met office "look forward to a bbq summer" my ass!!
had a few good days but even then the bloody wind was knocking me sideways...mind u it helps u get ur knee down!!....me wants a nice new shiny FZ6 or a top knotch FZ750 classic!!

Back