What was your last bike?

A 1978 kawasaki KZ650, this bike still runs very well. Like the FZ6 this bike has an inline 4 cylinder engine, except it is not fuel injected!

Last edited:
my 06 fz6 is my first bike, I know I wasn't the best choice, but I think it worked for me and has worked for others

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2004(?) Kawi Vulcan en500.

en500.jpg

For all its faults, I could put more miles on it in one day than I can the fizzer. It was so damned comfortable. Wasn't thrilled about a 105 mile range on the gas tank at 80, but it did what it was told without complaining.

2009 ninja 650r, bought new, rode 10k miles on it, then sold it because i didn't want to adjust the valves at 12k miles...

1984 Honda Nighthawk 750S (Canada) - had ~ 27,000kms on it when I got it, and I wrecked it at 41,000km. I purchased this bike in ride-able condition for a scuba diving knife, and a set of scuba dive planning tables (~$60 Cdn). To this day, I have never gotten a better deal on anything!

1984-honda-nighthawk-700s-2_jpg-.jpg

that is a bad ass bike too!!!

I got into the whole Motorbike thing late in life

My previous bike had 3 wheels 2005 Catrike Road. I still have it hanging from the ceiling of the garage. It hasn't turned a wheel since I brought the FZ6 home !!

First had an '09 Kawasaki KLX250s (bought with 250 miles and 2 bros slip on, $3000)
This is my last bike '91 Kawasaki Ninja 500, after it's front end rebuild/new paint. A car came into my lane through a left curve, stood the bike up to miss the car and had to put it down. Afterwards had a custom made 2 to 1 header and Yoshi slip on and re-jet.

DSCN1270.jpg

This is my current, the day I brought it home. Had 4,700 miles, Scorpion CF slip-ons, Pazzo shorties, Puig Racing shield, belly fairing. Paid $2,800 cash
fz6.jpg

My last bike was a 2003 R6 that I rebuilt as it was a theft recovery and was missing half the parts. Had a total of $2700 the way it sits in the pictures. I guy in a pickup truck hit me from the rear going 65mph while I was going 25mph (the speed limit) and there was not much left of it. I came out with just a couple scratches thanks to my gear.
IMG00036.jpg

IMG00034.jpg

FJR 1300. Was great for 2 up with wife. She did not want to ride any more and sold the bike. The FZ6 is light and flickable and will be fun with just me.:rockon:

Back