Whats the best chain lube?

That made me hurt on the inside.
Kinda reminds me of that really thin sand paper stuff that Scott makes. You know the kind you can get at the convenience store for like .50 and is in all the porta-toilets... yea.

-bryan

I think it's called the Scott 1000 sheets per roll. I have to use it in my camper..

The best toliet paper?
Well thats easy.
Its made from baby seals. Nothing says soft like a baby seal.

I missed out on Magseal. I hear he was very popular, but after he went all Britney Spears, the record label just dropped him.

I think ChainWax is the greatest. Quick, easy, effective, and no slippery drips on my back tire. Speaking of chain lube, isn't the center stand on the FZ6 an awesome plus?

I'm not sure what the best PT is, however I do know what the worst is...The US government has a contract with Skilcraft for everthing, including PT. Skilcraft has no texture so it doesn't "pick-up" yet at the same time has a very high "chaffing" factor! I have no idea how they do it. Maybe that is why my Sergeant Major always has a sour look on his face???

A Scottoiler is soooooo much easier than spray lube and is better for your chain. The trouble with non-fling stuff is that it holds onto all the crud and turns into a cutting paste that continually grinds away at your moving parts. Flingy stuff picks up the dirt and takes it with it when it gets flung off helping to keep the chain and sprockets cleaner.

I've not tried any of the PTFE lubes yet (don't need to with an oiler fitted) but everyone I've mentioned it to who's used it says they like it. I might sneak a can home from work and give it a go to see what it's like when my oil runs out.

As for bum paper, I always try to go at work so I get paid for it, the down side is that I don't get to use quality paper and can sometimes end up with a rough sphincter.

I'm not sure what the best PT is, however I do know what the worst is...The US government has a contract with Skilcraft for everthing, including PT. Skilcraft has no texture so it doesn't "pick-up" yet at the same time has a very high "chaffing" factor! I have no idea how they do it. Maybe that is why my Sergeant Major always has a sour look on his face???

Top, they call that John Wayne paper..... rough tough and don't take s*it from no one.:D

Toilet paper? You guys get toilet paper? Still using the Monkey Ward catalog in the outhouse here.
Honda chain lube keeps the 6 happy.

Best chain lube:

7266434.jpg

...and when it gets really warm, it smells like cookies!!!

A Scottoiler is soooooo much easier than spray lube and is better for your chain. The trouble with non-fling stuff is that it holds onto all the crud and turns into a cutting paste that continually grinds away at your moving auto body parts. Flingy stuff picks up the dirt and takes it with it when it gets flung off helping to keep the chain and sprockets cleaner.

I've not tried any of the PTFE lubes yet (don't need to with an oiler fitted) but everyone I've mentioned it to who's used it says they like it. I might sneak a can home from work and give it a go to see what it's like when my oil runs out.

As for bum paper, I always try to go at work so I get paid for it, the down side is that I don't get to use quality paper and can sometimes end up with a rough sphincter.

What is a PTFE lube??

Back